Celebrity and RCCL

Dawniepoo

My wife and I are diamond members on Royal Caribbean and we are sailing Celebrity for the first time in a couple of weeks. I know the captains club is different, but does Celebrity offer any perks for RCCL diamond members? Thanks for any input.

You do have to join the Captain's Club to get the few perks that there are - With the reciprocal membership benefit at the over 5 cruise credit levels, if you call the Captain's Club and give them your Crown & Anchor number, they will sign you up. Be sure to let them know that you are cruising soon and the date so that you will get the few benefits there are. Since you are diamond, you would be elite with Celebrity. Each line keeps their own cruise count - the counts are not added together.

Hope you won't be too disappointed. There are very few perks compared to what we received as reciprocal Diamond level from Royal caribbean...no concierge club, no free snacks & cocktails each evening before dinner ....

You will get a few coupons (have to spend money to save money) & ..there will be an extra cocktail party...& priority for some services.. Much as we prefer the overall Celebrity cruise experience, the Diamond perks on Royal make it very desireable to book with them...& with their menus improving all the time-----makes it even better!

Archived