UPGRADE CHEER, more like a Scream

AFT_LOVER

Mini is 229 sq ft, BA 186 sq ft & balconies are large on 11 since all balconies are minis or suites. SO you are saying that suites get a small balconies????

I noticed via a photo taken by a poster that the bed in our 9238 was more like a baby bed with both sides blocked by love seat & desk, or whatever is wooden on the other side. So that would be painful to roll over into.

Bit still better than the AFT on RCCL with the stripper pole at the foot of the bed.

AND the aft balcony is like 3 times the size of what an AF Mini has

I think different people like different things. I would prefer the aft balcony as we are sailing with some friends. I think we can get together better on our balcony than in a bathtub and that's what's important to me.

I am with you. I would not take this upgrade even for free. To me it is a downgrade. The balcony is not that much larger if larger at all. I have not seen deck 9 aft BA balconies but I have seen deck 8 and deck 10 and both of those have larger balconies then a Mini.

Now an upgrade from an aft BA to an Aft Mini is worth considering especially if you have more the two passengers or small kids that need the mini mini tub

This is for Radiance of the Seas & the face on my husband when we walked in was priceless. Too bad MC wasn't there to film for an ad......

What it is for we have no idea. Thick steel holding the roof on???? The folks on the opposite side had their bed facing the opposite way on the opposite wall with the stripper pole. He did his dance on it for us and ripped his jean leg. So not too safe to use.

A stripper pole? That sounds hilarious.

I think different people like different things. I would prefer the aft balcony as we are sailing with some friends. I think we can get together better on our balcony than in a bathtub and that's what's important to me.

Yep, with "some" friends a balcony might be better. But I think that with the right friends the bathtub might be a whole lot more fun ;) ;) ;)

"He did his dance on it for us and ripped his jean leg. So not too safe to use."

Well, well, well....he was not supposed to have the jeans on anyway...

Coka

ROTFL-Now Coka, how would you know about "stripper pole etiquette"? ;)

Who should have been the IT gal. (You are to me)

With CO calling that our flight changed from 9AM to 6AM getting into Newark at 7:30AM. SO we take our time to get our 2 bags & go have a nice meal before we go to the Ground Transport Desk to call Super Shuttle to pick us up to go to the Cruise Terminal. If we get there at 10AM, will we be let in? We don't mind waiting in comfort, as we do in London for the 9AM transfer when we land at 7AM. Sure beats being called & told the flight is at NOON!

Congratulations MACOP! Have a safe journey getting to the ship. Once there, I hope you enjoy it very much!

Coka

MACOP, you should not have any problem getting in to the terminal. Not sure if this duo is still on the Dawn, but I saw "Fire and Ice" singing in Dazzles back in Oct. 07. The gal was a fantastic singer...a not-to-miss!

Mbisson, jeans are only allowed at the beginning of the dance...of course that is only what I have heard...

Coka

This is for Radiance of the Seas & the face on my husband when we walked in was priceless. Too bad MC wasn't there to film for an ad......

What it is for we have no idea. Thick steel holding the roof on???? The folks on the opposite side had their bed facing the opposite way on the opposite wall with the stripper pole. He did his dance on it for us and ripped his jean leg. So not too safe to use.

Radiance class aft cabins do not have poles in them. There are two cabins on Voyager class ships that do, 1688 and 1388.

They become all the same after a while. We shred our keys (hotel & cruise ship) when we get home as CC tells you.

quote=critterchick;14122080]Radiance class aft cabins do not have poles in them. There are two cabins on Voyager class ships that do, 1688 and 1388.

Archived