Pier to LGA

We get off the Miracle on Tuesday,June 10. Our flight isn't until 5pm at LGA.

I want to just take our time getting off the ship, then head to the airport and hang there until our flight. I don't want to plan things to death and have to stay on a schedule so....(There are three of us)

1. Should I arrange for a car service to pick us up and take us to LGA?

2. What time would be the latest we would probably get off the ship?

3. Cost of car service ?

4. Just take a taxi? cost of taxi?

5. Are taxis just sitting there waitin to take people?

thanks.

a taxi will cost between 30-35. A car service will be about the same although maybe a little more. The later you get off the more cabs there are, as they start coming dropping people off. Car services generally have nicer cars.

So its really up to you which you prefer.

Any suggestions for a car service company, besides the one at the terminal? We arrive on Fri., Sept 26th. Thanks Pat

? Manhattan cruise terminal doesn't have a terminal arranged car service. Brooklyn does and the one in Brooklyn is about twice the cost of most non terminal arranged car services.

I use arecibo(7187836465) a lot locally and for the Brooklyn cruise terminal. Almost any one will be fine, Carmel, 777-7777 etc. Numbers are available by doing a google search.

Born and raised in the NYC area, so don't need to wander Manhatten--just not enough time between ship and plane. We do dock in Brooklyn. So thanks Smeyer for the phone numbers--had read that the car service at the cruise terminal was much more expensive. Again, thanks for the prompt reply. Pat

Archived