How Worried Should I Be????

[quote name='jennat']For our trip in October, they gave us the $100 for five and the conductor's credit for every 8. I don't know if it varies per ship/sailing date....call a travel agent and have her check into it. You can transfer the reservation to her and let her do all the dirty work. Someone may as well get the commision. Worth a shot![/quote]

The group amenities do vary with each ship/sailing date. And unfortunately, you can't transfer your booking once you have paid in full.

Bummer. Oh well, it was worth mentioning. Sounds like she travels with a group often enough. Maybe it will save her money on a different trip. I know I was surprised that the amount of cabins needed was so low!
I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

[quote name='luvbrady']I am back to being excited again. In fact, I have today off and am getting ready to start packing. Although I've been squirrling stuff away for a couple of weeks already!

Thanks for hanging in there with me. The OBC is for each of the adults in the cabins, so me, hubby and the aunt. Better than nothing. $50.00 per hour for my phone calls and emails. Not quite lawyers rates.... It will be comsumed by day 2 LOL. Just really glad to move forward and confirm that the allergy information did follow the nephew.

Now for the dissapointing time before each cruise. Trying to get my winter behind into my summer clothes LOL. :D[/quote]

[COLOR=blue]So good to hear there was a resolution to this -- and thanks for keeping us updated -- been waiting to see the final outcome![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff]Enjoy yourselves -- that first foo-foo will taste pretty good considering it won't be your money:D .[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#0000ff]HAVE A GREAT CRUISE![/COLOR][/I]

Archived