Carry on luggage

dancing

We will be gone for 18 days and are wondering how you pack the many cosmetics and toiletries for that may days when you are only allowed 3 oz in your carry on. What do you take and what do you leave at home? Just wanting some feed back from others who have traveled this long recently.

And ladies what do you do about your mascara? I heard that you can only take the real little ones on the plane? Heaven forbid no mascara.

Thanks

I used to always pack my cosmetics/toiletries in my carry-on, but now with the strict rules I check them on the plane. It's just too tough to figure out what counts as a 'liquid'' for me.

lipgloss and mascara are considered a liquid. Unless you have some unusually large mascara you can carry it on. Just remember it has to be in a quart size ziplock baggie.

I don't know that I could go 18 days with what I can fit into travel size bottles/ziplock baggie. I have done 9 but I also put some of my stuff into DH's baggie. I would love to have the chance to try though!

Kelly

You asked what we've brought.

hair: conditioner, curl cream, gloss drops, gel, hairspray

face: cleanser, toner, day lotion, night cream, makeup, mascara,

body lotion, shave gel, DH's gel, tootpaste,

Since I knew we would use alot of sunscreen we bought a bottle on the ship and threw out what we did not use.

Archived