Any recourse when price goes down after final payment?

mmcruise

I booked my last one through a carnival PVP and had no problem getting a OBC. The private TA's will sometimes give it and sometimes not. This is a good question to ask of your TA before your engage them to do your cruise. But, the credit is probably available to someone. The question is will your TA (assuming you are using one) will give it to you.

We always book through our hometown travel agent. On our June, 2006 cruise aboard The Glory, we received $120 onboard credit as the price dropped after we made our final payment. On our trip on The Legend last July, the price never dropped and, so far, neither has the price of our cabin on The Destiny for this summer. In fact, the price has risen $270 a person. I'm really glad now that we booked in January.

I just saw a price drop on my cruise...i paid in full up front...the thing is..the cruise is only 20 days out..do you guys think i could get anything??? OBC would be great

what do i have to tell them?

That close i would not count on it... but it will never hurt to ask...My last cruise we had a few drops in price one about 60 days out which they honored..The other one about 2 weeks out which they said no way..

Archived