Showers

I just got back from the Enchantment of the Seas and have a suggestion.

Treat yourself to a nice shower in the SPA! It is 100 times bigger than the one in the room. Plus the SPA shower has steam. I enjoyed the two I took in there. Happy Sailing.

Is the spa area on RCCL ships included in the cruise fare? Just recently off NCL Gem and they charge a fee of $75.00 per person for a seven day cruise for unlimited use of the spa facilities. A daily pass is $20.00 per person.

Also... are the RCCL spa areas for adults only???

Thank you for your replies.

Is the spa area on RCCL ships included in the cruise fare? Just recently off NCL Gem and they charge a fee of $75.00 per person for a seven day cruise for unlimited use of the spa facilities. A daily pass is $20.00 per person.

Also... are the RCCL spa areas for adults only???

Thank you for your replies.

On the enchantment there is no charge to use the gym. The showers are just below the gym with stairs that lead to the spa from the gym. They only charge if you get a spa service like back rub.

Thanks so much for posting this, bambidrummer! I was wondering about this very thing the other day and couldn't find anything on using the Solarium showers without paying for a spa treatment. I sail next Saturday and I'm in a crowded cabin. I plan to make good use of the spa shower! :)

Jen S.

Thanks so much for posting this, bambidrummer! I was wondering about this very thing the other day and couldn't find anything on using the Solarium showers without paying for a spa treatment. I sail next Saturday and I'm in a crowded cabin. I plan to make good use of the spa shower! :)

Jen S.

The Solarium has two great showers by the pool. Just bring your shampoo, but I would go into the spa for a nice hot private shower. You can even use the full size pool towels they have in there.

Just wanted remind anyone getting ready to sail to use the spa shower for the best cruise shower on board.

I've been mentioning this topic in other threads since I read this. Do you know if you can do this on Majesty anywhere? Just curious.

Archived