dining/entertainment times

Im going on voyager of the seas in sept 08

Im currently on the early seating as the late one is full im on the waiting list.

I was wondering if anyone could help me decide Ive never cruised before and Im conserned that when I get of the ship at ports I will be rushing around trying to get ready and I also would like to know times for the shows etc... I wouldnt want to miss them.

thank you :)

We always eat early. We have never had to "rush" back to the ship. Usually the ship is getting ready to sail by the time first seating rolls around so you will have to be back on the ship anyway. The show will start around 9:00 for the people eating at first seating. They schedule the shows around the meal times. The show for the second seating will sometimes be before they eat and sometimes after.

Im going on voyager of the seas in sept 08

Im currently on the early seating as the late one is full im on the waiting list.

I was wondering if anyone could help me decide Ive never cruised before and Im conserned that when I get of the ship at ports I will be rushing around trying to get ready and I also would like to know times for the shows etc... I wouldnt want to miss them.

thank you :)

There are usually two shows, one for early, and one for late seating. The show for early seating is after dinner. The show for late seating is before dinner.

No need to rush. ;)

In regards to rushing around getting ready for a early seating this could happen if...

1. You are arriving back to the ship from your shore excurssion, beach break etc at the last possible moment. If the ship leaves port at 3pm, no problem, but if it leaves at 5pm this is a concern.

2. If you like to have a before dinner drink in a lounge this could be a problem (refer to item 1 above in regards to timing)

3. it itakes time for you to get ready for dinner.

The nice thing is that you don't have to eat in the main dining room everynight. If something happens like above and you don't want to rush getting ready, just get ready at your own pace and then eat at the Windjammer.

Archived