Question about beds in suites

Suite people share your knowledge!

Do the suites accomodate 3/4/5 people only with sofabeds?

I know the Royal Family Suite describes enough beds, but the others only mention the main bed and a sofa bed. Am I missing something here?

We want to cruise in Dec. with our 2 teenagers and 81 YO Grandpa. It would be a great time to try out a suite, but we need BEDS!

We are a family of 3. DH and DD(15). We have stayed in the GS on EOS. We had enough room. DD slept on the sofa which is like a futon only better. However one bathroom :eek: for two females:eek::eek:. We did all our activities together and everyone was timed in bathroom usage, excluding me. I would not recommend more than 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 small children in a Suite. If 4 or more adults are traveling together, I suggest 2 adjoining rooms because you have two bathrooms, two sofas and 4 twin beds or 2 queen beds. Just my personal opinion.

Gladys

We had GS1252 on the Voyager and our sofa was not a sofa-type bed. The sofa was comfortable enough to take a nap but I would not have recommended it for night time sleep. We did have enough room to have a roll-away bed put in, if we had more than just the two of us.

In the GS and OS, the sofa bed accommodates 2 people. They bring in a rollaway bed for the 5th person.

Exactamundo. And the sofabed in the GS on the Enchantment was VERY comfortable - a real queensize, not a double.

Archived