Dining room extras for sale

debt

On Costa, they offer chocolate cups filled with various liquors for purchase after dinner. This became my one on-board splurge. Do they have anything similar on rcl?

Yes, they are called shooters, and they come in a little metal cup that you keep. :)

Here, I pulled this pic off webshots: See the little red glasses/cups in their hands? They are a different color each night. "Collect the whole set". ;)

1297253407061511229S600x600Q85.jpg

Yes, they are called shooters, and they come in a little metal cup that you keep. :)

Here, I pulled this pic off webshots: See the little red glasses/cups in their hands? They are a different color each night. "Collect the whole set". ;)

1297253407061511229S600x600Q85.jpg

I never say no to new glassware, but the offerings on Costa were actual chocolate cups that you could eat after you drank the contents (or before, depending on how many you'd had). :D

I believe they are about 5.95 + 15% gratuity each. They are delicious and additictive.

They come in little small glasses that you can get in many colors (every night is a different color and a different drink offering). They will have to be packed carefully as they do break and they should not be washed in the dishwasher as the color peels off.

If you don't like the flavor they have that night, you can always ask for different ones.

My favorites are the buttery nipple (Baileys and butterscotch schnapps) and the slippery nipple (baileys and sambuca).

If you don't like the flavor they have that night, you can always ask for different ones.

My favorites are the buttery nipple (Baileys and butterscotch schnapps) and the slippery nipple (baileys and sambuca).

I love buttery nipples, never had a slippery nipple... Trying to imagine the combination of baileys and sambuca... *shudders* lol.

Ok. Another dumb Bailey's question...do you buy it at the ABC store or can you get it anywhere they sell wine and beer? I'd like to try it here before I cruise.

It's classed as a liqueur, so if NC has the same laws as when I lived there, it will be in the ABC store.

I never say no to new glassware, but the offerings on Costa were actual chocolate cups that you could eat after you drank the contents (or before, depending on how many you'd had). :D
RC uses chocolate cups for its tiramisu in Portofino.

Talk about TO DIE FOR! :eek: :) :D

Archived