Pool use on Alaska cruise in May?

suzyed

We used both, but not many availed themselves of them. Good for us because they were always available. It was funny seeing people all bundled up in their ski jackets and a few of us in the pool. Down where the pool is there is not much wind so we would get heated up in the Jacuzzi and then jump in pool. Trust me, we are native Floridians so cold doesn't go over well. But don't let the secret out because then everyone will use the jacuzzi!

We used both, but not many availed themselves of them. Good for us because they were always available. It was funny seeing people all bundled up in their ski jackets and a few of us in the pool. Down where the pool is there is not much wind so we would get heated up in the Jacuzzi and then jump in pool. Trust me, we are native Floridians so cold doesn't go over well. But don't let the secret out because then everyone will use the jacuzzi!

SHHHHHH!!! Lips are sealed! Thanks. :cool:

I sat out on our cruise in early June and there was a few kids in the pool. I did wear shorts not a swim suit. On the cruise the week before it rained the whole week. We lucked out. Jacket and shorts in the morning and shorts and t-shirt in the afternoon.

Did lay out in a swimsuit in the indoor pool as close to the window that had sun coming in though.

Archived