five person cabins

RSW

Fantasy class you can actually book 5 in an inside or OV- not that I really recommend it (5 people in 185 sq ft). But, I do have people book that way everyday.

I would recommend the cat 12 suite. Or a set of connecting cabins.

I was on the Triumph and we had 5 of us in a cat 12 suite. Never again. Too many people for one bathroom. Now we get two balcony rooms side by side and open the balcony divider. I like that we have two bathrooms.

Ships that will accomodate 5 to a cabin are:

Holiday

Celebration

Fantsy

Ectasy

Sensation

fascination

Imagination

Inspiration

Elation

Paradise

Destiny

Triumph

Victory

I understand that you need to book a quad bed cabin... and they will wheel in a 5th bed.

Best of luck. :)

I know it will make for tight quarters but we are just trying to save money. :eek: Thanks for the info:)

'Tight quarters', who are you kidding? At least two or three of you will be sleeping on either the a) floor, b) bathtub, c) closet; or in one of the lounges..

What are the ages of the people? If you are like us we never spend time in our cabin, except to sleep and shower.

myself ,DH 15, 11, 7. yes, we sleep and shower in shifts:p

myself ,DH 15, 11, 7. yes, we sleep and shower in shifts:p

We've done this twice - the last time, our sons were 15, 10 and 6 so similar ages. I found that having a quad balcony with the extra bed brought in worked well for us - the balcony was like having an extra room.

Give me the privacy of a cabin for us and one for the kids plus a 2nd bathroom over 5 beds and a balcony any day! I'll gladly take an inside not to have have to take turns dressing in that bathroom or having to go to the spa to shower because of the waitlist for the facilities in my cabin.

Give me the privacy of a cabin for us and one for the kids plus a 2nd bathroom over 5 beds and a balcony any day! I'll gladly take an inside not to have have to take turns dressing in that bathroom or having to go to the spa to shower because of the waitlist for the facilities in my cabin.

Here, here!!

We had originally booked 5 in 1 cabin, but I came to my senses:D about 2 weeks before our cruise and booked an additional inside cabin. It was only about $700.00 difference and was a life saver. We had 2 bathrooms, plenty of bed space. If we would have kept the original cabin with 5 people, no one would have been able to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom or get up earlier than anyone else in the cabin because you wouldn't have been able to move around the roll-away bed in the little space there is for it!!!

On our last cruise (which was also our first:D ) we found that, because of a sale through the online booking agent, it was cheaper to get two cabins for the four of us, because the first two guests were actually cheaper than the third and fourth. I don't know how easy it is to get that sort of deal, but it was Spring Break and kind of last minute so maybe it doesn't happen all the time. We will all 4 be in one cabin at Christmas, but will have a balcony that joins with my sister's family so I'm hoping that will give us the space we need. Also, my Mom will be in her own cabin, so I hope she's willing to host Happy Hour and share her shower!

Archived