HEP: Inside Panorama Deck, or Oceanview Riviera??

crusin4ever

Hi,

I currently am booked in an inside cabin, on the Panorama deck - Valor sailing on 5/25. I notice the prices on the ocean views have come down, and it looks like for the same price I can get an ocean view on the Riviera Deck. Which should I do? Keep the inside on the Panorama deck (higher deck up), or go to the bottom of the ship (Riviera) for the ocean view window?

Thanks Everyone! I just can't decide! :confused:

Oceanview for sure! It really doesn't matter which deck you're on, and it's really nice to have that window.

We had oceanview on Main deck (1 deck up from Riviera) on the Valor. Great ship!

We've been on Riviera deck twice ~ I actually like being lower on the ship because you get less motion the lower you are.

Enjoy the Valor! :)

If the prices are the same, definitely go for the OV. The Panorama deck cabins are nice due to the relative isolation from other cabins and the proximity to the Lido, pools, etc. But unless you're seldom going to be in your cabin to look out a window.... go for the OV.

Thanks everyone! We have already paid for the cruise, does the travel agent (or carnival) let you change cabins if the price is the same? Any advice?

Thanks again!

They will let you do anything as long as Staterooms are available. I just upgraded from a outside to a balcony on Friday. Of course the prices was not the same and I went from the Riviera deck to the Upper deck. But our TA told us that after today they are going to start charging $25.00 to change your reservation even if it is an upgrade :( .

I'll let you know on May 11. :) We've an inside on the Panorama booked on the Glory, followed by an oceanview riviera on the Victory. I'm really interested in being able to see the difference it makes, but expect I'll enjoy both a lot.

To be honest, the Panorama cabin has me more excited... because it's right across the hall from one of the "secret" doors.

...and if you booked directly through Carnival and the prices have come down, you should be able to get the lower price (or an on-board credit for the difference, if you want to keep the cabin you have).

Archived