Glory cabins 2462 & 2465 question

bubbles1209

Hi again,

I can honestly see how confusing this can be, but please trust me...we had two twins pushed together in room 2465 on Carnival Glory. There appeared to also be the bunk which would come down from the ceiling, but we didn't need it.

Hope this pic shows up...

bed.jpg.5472d681eb2ea5c90d78fe35d58bda29.jpg

Confusing, I admit, since she says she was in that cabin and just came back from the cruise.

I think the confusion comes from eveyone looking at pictures from room 2462 Here are some pictures from room 2462 on the Glory

I just booked cabin 2465 on the Glory for next March. My PVP said it was an upper/lower but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for two beds on the floor. My son thinks it's going to be "really cool" to sleep in the upper bunk but I have a feeling he won't like it and I'll be stuck sleeping up there! Oh well....the two big windows more than make up for it!

Thanks for all the great pictures!

Without a doubt 2465 on the Glory has two beds... NO upper bunk. I was on Glory last month with my very best friend. Beds were seperated.. but can be pushed together for couples.

The PVP only have a 'stats' sheet.. they aren't on the boats and really don't know how all the cabins are configured. There are even PVPs that will argue that there is NO window in this room!

Happy sailing. it's a GREAT room for the price!

Well it seems that Glory 2465 DEFINITELY now has the 2 beds on the floor.

I guess we need confirmation from recent Glory 2462 cruisers to verify whether there is still only 1 bed on the floor!!!

I went through this just yesterday with my PVP when I was trying to book one of these two rooms on the Conquest. He said these rooms have the upper and lower bunks on the Conquest. I told him I thought they had the two beds on the floor, and he assured me that no, they do not. Yet Irish Girl from this board has posted pics that she took of these rooms, and they definitely have the two beds on the floor. I told the PVP to book the room anyway, and I'll take my chances on the beds. He never did believe me, but I plan to email him pics of the beds after I return from my cruise! :cool:

No one is sure about the Glory, the pic of 2462 shows one twin and one bunk. the pic of 2465 show twin beds on the floor.

Then again there are 3 other conquest ships that 2465 is modified for handicapped people, so 2465 is a lot different than 2462.

So, until I get on the Glory myself, they can figure it out. Im only booked on the Conquest.

As I mentioned earlier I booked cabin 2462 for a October 2009. Today I contacted my PVP to book 2465 and she said that carnival has reclassified the cabins and that the going price went up $230. I got in before the price increase.

As I mentioned earlier I booked cabin 2462 for a October 2009. Today I contacted my PVP to book 2465 and she said that carnival has reclassified the cabins and that the going price went up $230. I got in before the price increase.

Then someone needs to pull out a purple crayon and start doing some coloring on the deckplans on Carnival's website.:p

Oh nooooooooooooooooo :(

Then someone needs to pull out a purple crayon and start doing some coloring on the deckplans on Carnival's website.

Yep, the deck plans dont show the change, how can they charge you as a 6B if the deck plans say its a 1A?

Oh nooooooooooooooooo :(

Yep, the deck plans dont show the change, how can they charge you as a 6B if the deck plans say its a 1A?

I believe that on the Splendour those 2 cabins are no longer 1A's:( ...and I would presume that will be the same on future ships in progress - however I am horrified if they have now reclassified those cabins on the other conquest class ships - that should not be allowed. And I agree if the deck plan shows it as a 1A then they should not be able to charge for a different category.

Maybe we will be seeing some 'color changes' on the deck plans??:confused:

My pvp called and told me they have changed these rooms on the Glory to 6b cabins for anyone who books them in the future. They are no longer 1a for future bookings. Just wait as the other cabins like these will also soon be 6b in the future also.....

• 1 year later...
Here are those photos of Cabin 2470 (The Glory) that I promised. I'm new at posting pics, so we'll see if it works!

2690467340103400422S425x425Q85.jpg

2073124550103400422S425x425Q85.jpg

2834608870103400422S425x425Q85.jpg

2092126510103400422S425x425Q85.jpg

I realize this is an old post, but can ANYONE tell me if 2452 (corner aft) on Triumph looks like this room??? The floor plan looks identical, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is!!

• 8 months later...
I realize this is an old post, but can ANYONE tell me if 2452 (corner aft) on Triumph looks like this room??? The floor plan looks identical, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is!!

anyone know if 2470 on the splendor carnival has two windows? looks like it from the deck plans. anyone please

anyone know if 2470 on the splendor carnival has two windows? looks like it from the deck plans. anyone please

The Deck Plan looks the same, I would like to know the same thing. We plan to go on the Splendor next fall and would love this room

The Deck Plan looks the same, I would like to know the same thing. We plan to go on the Splendor next fall and would love this room

It has two windows on Conquest class, so it probably does, but Iv only been on Conquest to be sure on that ship. Triumph corner also had two windows.

• 1 year later...
Here are those photos of Cabin 2470 (The Glory) that I promised. I'm new at posting pics, so we'll see if it works!

2690467340103400422S425x425Q85.jpg

2073124550103400422S425x425Q85.jpg

2834608870103400422S425x425Q85.jpg

2092126510103400422S425x425Q85.jpg

For anyone who has stayed in this room or any room on the main (deck 2) deck of the Carnival Magic or similar ship. I am worried about staying this low and this far back on the ship because I have always heard about how you hear the noise form the engines or vibrations from them. Please help I do not want to be miserable trying to sleep in this room for seven days through noise and vibrations. I do get a little sea sick with a lot of movements so I am worried that the vibrations will e to much for me.

• 1 year later...

Cabin 2470 on the Splendor and 2462 on the Splendor both have 2 windows. Cabin 2470 is huge! The size of a suite without the balcony. Cabin 2462 has 2 windows and two beds on the floor and this is a 6B cabin. We have them both booked for our upcoming cruise. Our PVP sent us pictures. I can't post them now as I'm on my iPad.

• 1 year later...
I just got off the phone with my PVP and she stated that both of the cabins on the glory have one twin with one bunk. all of the other conquest class ships have two twins that convet to a king. I booked it anyway. I'll stick my DW on the bunk. She gets up later then I do.

I want to know if there were 2 twin beds in 2462? Also if there is a sofa in the room?

Edited by garkar87