New to Princess. A few quick ?

emilymad

I am sailing next week on the CB and have a few questions.

Do they post the nights dinner menu any where on board? I am not sure we are going to eat in the dining rooms but I would like to at least look at the choices.

Is there an internet cafe on board? How much are the minutes?

Looking at the deck plan I see several pools. Which pools tend towards which groups? ie, kids, adults, etc

Thanks! :)

The menus are usually posted right outside the restaurants, so before you go in to get seated you can check out the menu and see if its to your liking. There is an internet cafe on board, and I believe (not 100% sure) its 0.75 per min. You can purchase packages of time at a discount. Remember, however, this is a satellite connection on a moving ship, so the connection quality will vary and is, at times, as slow as dialup. I'm not a big pool user so I can't address your pool question.

I was on the CB last October and loved the ship. I'm sure you will have a good time on her.

Check out the following website. It has menus, patters and all kinds of information on the CB.

http://www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com/

There is an internet cafe onboard that charges by the minute or you can buy a package at a discounted rate.

Edited to add: The middle pools are for everyone. The aft pool and the pool by the spa are for adults only.

I will definitley check out the website! I am on the first 4 day cruise so I am not sure which menus will be on which days etc.

Thanks for the internet info. I just want to log into my email and take a glance to make sure nothing crazy has happened in my absence! I don't think I will use many minutes.

I will definitley check out the website! I am on the first 4 day cruise so I am not sure which menus will be on which days etc.

Thanks for the internet info. I just want to log into my email and take a glance to make sure nothing crazy has happened in my absence! I don't think I will use many minutes.

Would you please come back and post right away what the menus are for the 4 day? We sail on the 4th of May for the next 4 day. Would love to know what to expect.

Do they post the nights dinner menu any where on board? I am not sure we are going to eat in the dining rooms but I would like to at least look at the choices.

Thanks! :)

As someone else indicated, the dinner menu is posted outside the dining room. For the anytime room used for breakfast and lunch, it may not be poisted until after lunch.

For the other anytime and for the traditional room, it may be posted earlier.

You can always ask the headwaiter or Matre'd for a look ahead to that night's menu or even the next night's if you need to.

Archived