Other than formal night

kaeffe

How do you dress on the other nights for the dining room? I love dressing up back don't want to over do it.

Leaving on a Jet Plane for Miami on May 17th to sail out the next day on the Valor. Cruise #7

How do you dress on the other nights for the dining room? I love dressing up back don't want to over do it.

Leaving on a Jet Plane for Miami on May 17th to sail out the next day on the Valor. Cruise #7

How do I dress on other nights? I wear skirts and nice tops,

dresses or nice slacks with tops;)

Personally I enjoy dressing for dinner whatever night it is...

I have not sailed on Carnival since 1992 so I cannot comment

but if you want to dress up I say go for it:D

I "dress" for dinner at home, so for cruises in dining room I do the same. I wear skirts, halter dresses, strapless dresses, slacks with halters.

I personally do not wear capris, as that is day attire for me. But nothing wrong with it at all...many ladies in capris in dining room.

Actually I just bought this dress and will be wearing it on a casual nite. Gives u an idea.

y1p8cRSrb2XwqHLCDM9X0ygHjo5rImRMn54iDCaGsrkQ3vaXkqIJo_fJOBT8Ncd8vvUFD_cIx6QNzs.jpg.3f5c2de6014abf6d61fc775d7a6e5b66.jpg

I bought a cute little dress. It is knee length with about 1" straps that are covered in rhinestones, there are also rhinestones across the top of the bodice about 1" wide also. The dress is black. I will be wearing it with a shiny sliver wrap---because of it being sleeveless---and me being 50. Arms aren't my best asset. I thought about wearing it on a formal night but rethought it because the fabric of the dress is a casual soft cotton knit type. Kinda like a tee shirt fabric but heavier. But with the rhinestones, silver wrap, and strappy rhinestone and black sandals I'm afraid it is too dressy for a non-formal night; yet because of the fabric I'm afraid it's not formal enough. What do y'all think?

Are you a "Lilly Lover"?:)

OMG...YES! Southern thing. :)

One of my formals is Lilly as well...here's the pic. How fun is this one going to be? :) Better looking in person...colors more rich. I am wearing thong silver stilettos.

And u should see boaring outfit from Lilly...LOL

And my daughter has the cruise ship Lilly dress...can ya tell I am a Lilly nut?!? LOL

R07-67091_medium.jpg.aa819c8a1f4f975553bc962d480f0e4d.jpg

916330838_CopyofPicture938.jpg.5946ead32c77ae23ab0ce2e30f1eead2.jpg

2 nights, a little more fancy..but NOT prommy, or MOB-ish..over 50..so dress to enhance what I still got!..lots of lovely tops, jackets, and camis paired with skirts, flowy pants, spiffy shoes and eve bags.. I just found my Senior Prom Emerald Green Poi de soir with gold trim handbag..still 46 years after prom night..it looks FAB...andddd, I still have the jewelry to go with..will match up an outfit to commemorate the prom!..alas, the lovely gown, hoop and all has gone, but the photo is still intact! Come to think of it, I will be on a cruise at the same date as that prom...dosent get any better than that!

just today... 1 blk cw pant, 1 crm cw pant, 1 straight leg wht pant, 1 blk verry wide leg palazzo pant, from cruises in the 80's (WOW)..still fits. needs new elastic for waist,2pc Gray Slinky w/silver trims, and a blk/gold weave pant, all w/camis, and fancy Chico, Peck and Peck, and Kaspar silk coats, toppers, I'll try to cut down on shoes...naaaaah...I'm readdddy

I'm OK with my formal night dress, shoes, etc. And I'm OK with the other nights. Now, DH different story. Formal night he';s good to go, but the other nights, are Kahki's and golf shirt's acceptable in the dining room? :)

Thanks !!!

Archived