She has arrived

Who's gonna be super jealous when I tell them DH and I have tickets for the launch party (tomorrow night) for this ship? :D

Not me as I have a VIP invite for the 2 nighter with all the celebs and media :p

Hope you have a great night though :D Oh and dont expect to sleep...you wont have time as you will want to explore all of her.:D I only went to bed for 90 minutes last year on the Liberty Pre-Inaugural.

I hope that you enjoy this wonderful opportunity that you have been given.

I'm really not "super jealous" or envious, but I am certainly happy for you both.

I am just thankful that I am able to afford to cruise at all when I know others that cannot and would love to.

Have fun and take lots of pictures.

Laura

Not me as I have a VIP invite for the 2 nighter with all the celebs and media :p

Hope you have a great night though :D Oh and dont expect to sleep...you wont have time as you will want to explore all of her.:D I only went to bed for 90 minutes last year on the Liberty Pre-Inaugural.

Boo hiss boo! We have media invites, but only for tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Have you found out what sort of cabin they've given you? I'm hoping for a balcony, but am thinking these will probably go to the celebs and imporatant people! We've been told to pack our swimsuits. I don't know about you, but I don't think I'm keen to get in any open air pool in the UK in April!

There's a nice little story in the local paper today.

I love the ending quote in this article: "Perhaps the only other threat could be piracy, but Capt Strazicic says he has a solution: "I have 150 armed cooks and you should see what they do to fruit." Too funny!!!

Ship looks amazing!

Regards,

Dave

Archived