Things to do at LGA airport and traffic times

first_timer2

Hi,

We are 2 couples who will be leaving from Brooklyn port on July 10 (Thursday). OUr plane is scheduled to arrive at 8:30am, if everything goes well. Can anyone tell us what we can do around the LGA airport within walking distance? And also, can anyone tell us when we should call for a cab so that we hit less traffic in NY.

Thank you so much for all your great help:)

nothing in the immediate area of LGA but a short taxi cab ride is Flushing Me adow Park with the great reproduction of NYC down to each and every house. Problem will be how to catch a cab afterwards and what to do with your luggage.

If your plane lands at 8:30am by the time you deboard and get your luggage it will probably be after 9am so i would just go straight to Red Hook and hang out there until you can board your ship.

by the time you get your luggage it should be around 10 am it should be about 1/2 hour to the pier assuming normal amount of traffic.

Have directions with you they are easy.

BQE(brooklyn queens expressway I278) to Atlantic Avenue exit make a left at the light at the end of the exit and then the first right and follow it around to the pier...can't miss it.

Should be about $25-30 cab ride

Archived