Sapphire to Mexican Riviera

lovevacadays

It's been three years since I cruised the Mexican Riviera on the Sapphire. They have some really good fares this fall so thinking about doing it again. I love the Mexican Riviera - have been 5 times. Just wondering how the Sapphire is holding up and anyone with recent experiences on her?

Also, have done balcony cabins on the Sapphire but never a mini-suite. How are the mini-suites - worth the extra $$?

It's been three years since I cruised the Mexican Riviera on the Sapphire. They have some really good fares this fall so thinking about doing it again. I love the Mexican Riviera - have been 5 times. Just wondering how the Sapphire is holding up and anyone with recent experiences on her?

Also, have done balcony cabins on the Sapphire but never a mini-suite. How are the mini-suites - worth the extra $$?

The ship is in Pristine condition. :)

Minis are the same as any other Grand Class ship. ;)

We've been on the Sapphire twice and are considering it again for

this fall. The minis are fine. We've had minis on Emerald deck [fully covered balconies] and a mini on Dolphin deck [completely uncovered and

unprivate balconies] Both types of balconies were fine. Depends on

what you like -- laying in the blazing sun or if you don't like the sun as

much...

We love the ordinary cabins as well. It's all good.

Glad to hear. I love the Sapphire.

I haven't done the Mini's on any of the ships. What's your thoughts on them?

They are indeed very nice with the extra area for a couch, extra TV,Bath.

If you can get a good price on a mini then they are great but sometimes the price difference is not worth it. :)

If you enjoy time relaxing in your stateroom, the mini-suite is a great choice. The mini-suite offers a sitting area that does not really exist in regular staterooms. The larger bathroom with a tub also makes the cruise experience more enjoyable.

I did not care for the open balcony on the Dolphin deck and have a mini on the Emerald deck for our next cruise. If you are traveling during a lower cost time of year, the mini-suite is a terrific value. Enjoy your cruise!

Archived