Looking for site to order foldable beach umbrella

TwoMateys

I saw a great folding full size beach umbrella online, called the Foldabrella, but it seems to only be sold in UK and Australia. It only weights 3 lbs and 27 inches long in a smallcase. Does anyone have any similar alternative? It would be great to carry in suitcase but even if it is hand carry I would like to have one for the beaches in case clamshells are not always available.

I saw a great folding full size beach umbrella online, called the Foldabrella, but it seems to only be sold in UK and Australia. It only weights 3 lbs and 27 inches long in a smallcase. Does anyone have any similar alternative? It would be great to carry in suitcase but even if it is hand carry I would like to have one for the beaches in case clamshells are not always available.

I see it's on ebay's U.K. site, as well as on Amazon U.K. site. Why can't you just purchase it through these sources?

That's a lot of money for something you have to lug around with you. And how often really do you need it? If you go to typical tourist beaches, you generally can rent an umbrella. But I'll look around too.

Archived