Bathrobes

PrincessRobbo

• 2 years later...

In the process of packing for our Cruise next week :D & wonder if anyone knows if Oceania has small sizes of slippers (size 7 shoe) or shall I bring my own?

We both received slippers on our last cruise, but they were so big for me & I almost fell over using them...Gave them to DH..

We're in the process of moving to a smaller home..Can't afford to fall on this trip, as could seriously injure my back or hip which have been giving me trouble lately..;) Do not want to postpone our move in June..:eek:

Cheers....:)Betty

In the process of packing for our Cruise next week :D & wonder if anyone knows if Oceania has small sizes of slippers (size 7 shoe) or shall I bring my own?

Cheers....:)Betty

I think they had Med & large in our cabin but we never use them so cannot be sure

If you have room bring your own

And there is Small. That is what was for me and was later replaced with a size large.

I have no idea how big a size 7 is. The two slipper sizes we had are 27 cm (10 3/4") and 30 cm (12") long. (I brought them home unopened for an upcoming surprise) Don't take a chance on tripping - bring your own.

The slippers are yours to keep (!)

You get to keep the slippers? I didn't know that.

Of course, I really wouldn't want to, since we were given extra large this year and I take a small.

Just ask housekeeping for the right size :confused:

Yes, I could have, but I prefer the comfort of my little rubber Holeys anyway. Too bad this great Canadian company went out of business.

I can slop spaghetti sauce on them while cooking, wear them in the shower at the gym, walk through dirt or wet grass in them, walk for miles, then just stick them under the tap to clean. :) They always look like new.

9a35db91-cfd4-47a2-9f36-ac2ef7d5a688.jpg

Archived