Excursions booked on Carnival question...

linga

If I booked excursions on the Carnival website what do I need to do once I'm on board to check on my reservation? do I just go to the same place that folks booking while on board do?

Thanks for any info. :o)

If I booked excursions on the Carnival website what do I need to do once I'm on board to check on my reservation? do I just go to the same place that folks booking while on board do?

Thanks for any info. :o)

You can go to the Excursion deck and check your reservation, but you don't have to. We don't do anything once onboard. When you check your sail and sign balance on TV you should see a credit for the excursions. The tickets will be delivered to your room at least the day before the excursion if not earlier. We've never had a problem.

I have always received my tickets in my room on the first night of the cruise. Never had a problem. BUT - I always bring my printed receipt from when I booked - JUST in case.

Have a great cruise.

Julie

I've found it to be much cheaper and better excursions if you book with a local... you can get information here on cruise critic or just check the web...enjoy:)

The advantage of Carnival booked excursions is for the inexperienced cruiser. The ship will not leave without you :)

Col

The advantage of Carnival booked excursions is for the inexperienced cruiser. The ship will not leave without you :)

Col

If you can't tell time, it makes sense to book Carnival's excursions.

It has nothing to do with telling time. On our last cruise, our unimog thing we were on had a flat tire out in the middle of nowhere and we were 30 minutes late to the boat. If we had not been on a ship sponsored excursion, we would have been left in Puerto Vallarta. I take the ship sponsored excursions just in case something like this happens!

We were on NCL once and a group of 5 people decided to take an excursion that was late getting back by about 1/2 hour and as we were leaving the dock, lo and behold a police car came racing up the dock as the ship was pulling away, mind you the ship waited 30 minutes past its departure time and kept calling for the people but got no answer. Ships can only stay in port so long as there are other ports they need to go to let alone the charge for extending their stay past the alloted time. Now 5 people had to find a way to get to the next port which I am sure was very costly. This was 6 years ago and my little nephew still comments about the people who were late. We always book through the cruise line.

It has nothing to do with telling time. On our last cruise, our unimog thing we were on had a flat tire out in the middle of nowhere and we were 30 minutes late to the boat. If we had not been on a ship sponsored excursion, we would have been left in Puerto Vallarta. I take the ship sponsored excursions just in case something like this happens!

Spot on :) I dont mind paying extra for peace of mind.

Archived