Coke or Pepsi?

It's been a few years since I cruised with Carnival and at the time I think they served Pepsi, not Coke. The posts I see talk about "soda" but don't say if it is Pepsi or Coke. We will be on the Ecstacy in June. Thanks.

It's been a few years since I cruised with Carnival and at the time I think they served Pepsi, not Coke. The posts I see talk about "soda" but don't say if it is Pepsi or Coke. We will be on the Ecstacy in June. Thanks.

Coke products

how much are soda cards these days? Last time we went we bought a kids version and used it for the whole fam

If memory serves me right, it's $5.50 x number of cruise days plus a 15% tip.

Coke products only - No Pepsi.:p

I can drink either one but my favorite of all is either Diet. Dr. Pepper or Diet Mt. Dew Code Red. Yum, Yum, Yum. We will be bringing our own as they do not offer those on the ship. My husband prefers Lipton Green Tea (Citrus flavor). Bringing our own for sure.

But as for the question, Carnival supports only Coke products. It states this if you go to the Carnival website and go to Club Carnival.

I don't drink Coke, so I bring a case of Pepsi with us on every cruise. Last 2 cruises, I've had people approach me at the pool begging to know where I got my Pepsi and offering big $$$ to share some of my stash....uh.no. I strictly ration it as is, becasue even if you buy it in the Caribbean, it doesn't taste the same...

They have Pibb Xtra. Some people who are Dr. Pepper fans can't stand Pibb. I love Dr. Pepper and Pibb is just fine with me. :)

Thanks for the reply. I heard no Dr. Pepper in Italy. I may give it a shot if I start withdrawals.:eek:

Archived