Boston Hotel Deal thru 12/30/08

Lulley766

This is a good deal for those cruising from the East Coast. Hotel is located in a great section of Boston (the Back Bay). Close to shopping and dining. Only a short cab ride to the Port!

The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers has discounted luxury available this year. The Pay Your Birth Year Package gives discounts for two-night stays: Get your first night starting at $199, then pay for the second night at a price equal to your birth year. For example, guests born in 1955 would pay $55 for the second night, 1978 would pay $78, etc.

If you can book a two-night stay, this offer is worth considering. Depending on how old you are, the second-night day could be deeply discounted, and the starting rate of $199 is a good deal for Boston hotels (and the Park Plaza in particular).

For reservations, call 800-225-2008 and ask for the "BIRTH" rate code. This offer is subject to availability, and you must show ID at check in to confirm your birth year. Read more about the hotel on the The Boston Park Plaza website. This deal expires December 30, and other packages are also available

The Westin Waterfront has this offer also but we tried several dates and they were unavailable. I assume they might only have a handful of rooms that available.

The Westin Waterfront has this offer also but we tried several dates and they were unavailable. I assume they might only have a handful of rooms that available.

It might be that there are special events going on in Boston at the time also. Boston is a huge college town, when there are graduations and parents weekends, the rates go up.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for posting this! I couldn't get the birthday rate for our July travel dates, but was able to get a room for $139 a night through the summer special that I found on their website under specials.

Archived