Pacific Treasures - Feb 09 - Pacific Dawn

Anyone else going on this cruise leaving 6th Feb 09?

We are hoping to book shortly (still deciding / quoting) as we want to renew our vows for our 10 year wedding anniversary on the 13th which unfortunately will be Black Friday the 13th in 2009! LOL

Some of our family are planning on coming with us as well which will be lovely!

We previously went on Pacific Sky in March 2004 and had a ball! It was just my husband, my 3 year old son and myself back then and I was 16 weeks pregnant at the time - we had the best time!

This time it will be my son who is now 8, my daughter who will be 4, hubby & I as well as some family.

Not having been on the Pacific Dawn before, just wondering if anyone has any pics of the 3 berth cabins and/or the 4 berth cabins? My Mum wants to see them before she books and the drawings in the brochure aren't really enough LOL

When we went on Pacific Sky we just booked through a local t/a and we thought it was a brilliant deal but this time around I have been receiving quotes left right and centre and the difference is pricing is amazing!! Up to $1000 per cabin in some cases. Also, the price of the renewal is quoted as $250 by most t/a but others are quoting $800 odd :eek: which I freaked at!!

Hugs,

Mishy

Archived