zenith balcony

mikeg56

has any one heard about a adition of balcony's to the zenith, i read a post on here a while ago about it and now im booked along with 26 members of my family in july and was wondering if it was true about the addition if any one know anything please post it

thanks

Mike

Seems like to me that it would take a fairly major rebuild to do it. Both Zenith and Horizon seem to be very popular ships as it is and I doubt that it would increase the occupancy significantly enough to justify the capital investment and the time out of service.

We heard this rumor on board Zenith last February; it surfaces now and then but doesn't seem to check with reality.

I talked to customer service yesterday and asked she said YES balconies are to be added to Zenith. She said was scheduled to dry dock in October after Bermuda run - then came back and said DRY DOCK cancelled. No other information was available - it was a go on balconies now she sees no dry docks scheduled - if anyone gets any other info PLEASE respond.

These have been rumors for about a year now. We have had postings on these boards that everyone from Captains of ships to stateroom attendents swear the balconies are coming. So far no OFFICIAL word from Celebrity, bottom line is don't base your cruise on whether you will have a balcony or not.

Don

Archived