Dawn NYC-Bermuda on 4/27-5/4

AFT_LOVER

who sailed Dawn to Bermuda as his first NCL cruise. So he was with us on various interesting NCL U lectures & walking Bermuda.

MACOP, I don't want to sound too naive or whatever, but this comment along with another you made about being recognized from CC, made me wonder, are you well known? I know there is a teeny tiny picture of you on the avatar, but I wouldn't recognize you from that.

cello8619, if you happen to check back have you gotten your NCL assigment yet? I'm the one who was giving you a bad time about Fung Wah and as we were coming home from the Dawn, I actually mentioned that to the friends we were traveling with. Congratulations on your NCL job. Is it an accounting position? I thought I read that somewhere. When do you start?

who sailed Dawn to Bermuda as his first NCL cruise. So he was with us on various interesting NCL U lectures & walking Bermuda.

OK. My daughter was just asking me the other day if anyone I went to school with had become famous. I told her no and that I have never met anyone famous either. I thought maybe I had missed an opportunity.:)

as PW ships the rolled artwork, up to 5 pieces in a Fed Ex tube for $45 or for $188 we got the fabric inside frame with a mahogany outllined with 14 kt gold frame for $158. So within 3 weeks it will be here to hand in the living room behind the sofa. I am still freaked at how lucky I was on NCL. Edward introducing me to the folks as the grand prize winner was a trip. The the PW gentleman who boarded in Bermuda from England came to get us.

Sept 21, I think, is a 19 nt Sea-Mia PC cruise on Pearl that Candace mentioned to us to book after July 15 for the after final payment sales for mini & up. So I phoned CAS on how air is handled. Latonya told me to visit the web site & see the rates with & without iar to see how much NCL charges VS what we can get from CO. Then to see if Super Shuttle (who were marvelous in NYC) is in MIA & SEA or we need to use NCL tranfers.

So try to get that one with us........

Welcome Home Macop! Thank you for writing a lengthy review about the ship and Bermuda. I hope to do a Bermuda trip someday...and the canal...and the Mediterranean...LOL!

Congratulations on winning the artwork. Did you have to ship it home or was it not framed ...and they put in a carry-on cannister?

coka

now you can read it without going through 100 others. So now I am read for yours............

Ok, thanks for the great review. Very concise and nice pictures, too. The laptop is unpacked so I will start posting soon.

I'm afraid my review is weighted pretty heavily towards all the things we did off the ship in Bermuda, which we found to be absolutely wonderful.

to read the Salty review of Dawn & Bermuda. Now to find our next cruise since PC is $3K for a balcony & we are now Mini ($3600) per my husband.

So he is talking about Canada on Dawn as he loved everyone including our neighbor, the Captain. But as I told him that someone already has 11036. Then Jade has some interesting for 2 weeks but the air is killing us.

Ok, thanks for the great review. Very concise and nice pictures, too. The laptop is unpacked so I will start posting soon.

I'm afraid my review is weighted pretty heavily towards all the things we did off the ship in Bermuda, which we found to be absolutely wonderful.

So he is talking about Canada on Dawn as he loved everyone including our neighbor, the Captain. But as I told him that someone already has 11036.

If you were in 11036, the Captain wasn't your neighbor exactly, was he??

Archived