I got the "I'm home" blues ...

babywewe

I got the "I'm home" blues ... I have to unpack and wash stuff. I need to clean up the mess I left before we went away....

I just don't want to do anything. I feel like I no longer have anything to look forward to. AND I really don't like thinking about going back to work this week....

I got the "I'm home" blues ... I have to unpack and wash stuff. I need to clean up the mess I left before we went away....

I just don't want to do anything. I feel like I no longer have anything to look forward to. AND I really don't like thinking about going back to work this week....

Yep... Post Cruise Depression... PCD... It's a terrible thing...

I understand completely and the ONLY cure is to book another cruise and do it QUICK!!

:)

Book another cruise!!!!!!!!!

Remember, it's just the deposit.

Do a lot of research using cruise critic threads. Where would you go? What time of year? Who would you go with? The research part keeps me happy.

Then I like to have one cruise coming up with one in the

pocket, so to speak.

We leave a week from today for the Miracle.. and I already have the back home blues:eek:

Can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I was just thinking about the back home blues today. I was thinking that as much as I'm looking forward to the cruise it will be over before I know it. Plus, if I don't have a cruise planned when I get home (which I won't) I won't spend all my time on these boards :( . The good thing is that we have a trip to Hilton Head planned at the end of July - so at least I'll have a reason to get out of bed:)

Hi,

Next time, book a back-to-back cruise! You finish one, but wait!!! You have another one that same day! And in anticipation of the post cruise blues from the back to back, you book another one 2 months later. Hmmmm.... I resemble that suggestion! Going on the Glory for our first b-2-b in Sept! Going again for a "mini-cruise" in November! Then, a whole year until 12/06/2009:( No way will I wait for a year before I cruise again! Somewhere in 2009, waaaaaay before December 6, I will cruise again!

You just have to keep booking cruises to stay out of the "blues"!

Lee:D

I was just thinking about the back home blues today. I was thinking that as much as I'm looking forward to the cruise it will be over before I know it. Plus, if I don't have a cruise planned when I get home (which I won't) I won't spend all my time on these boards :( . The good thing is that we have a trip to Hilton Head planned at the end of July - so at least I'll have a reason to get out of bed:)

:D LOL!

OMG! You must not wait another second...get on the phone now and book another cruise...maybe a B2B or at least two more before the year's out.

Go now! Don't wait!

My BF did not believe me that people book B2B cruises! He thought I was nuts. Then he met a man on our cruise who was having such a good time that he booked himself a room for the next week. He didn't want to leave ...LOL!

Archived