Do they still us COVA name?

hcat

I seem to recall on our last trip we learned that Cova & Celeb were parting..

I know on Solstice the coffee place will have another name. What are they calling it presently on Century & M Class ships & is it the same general menu--including the Aspen coffee?

The fact that COVA is leaving Celebrity ships is news to me. I wonder if the change is just brand only, or is the quality of food and service in that venue is going to change soon. Does anyone have any official announcement about this?

On Millie in Jan, it was still Cova. On the Galaxy in April, it wasn't. I believe the name is being phased out.

They still had the Aspen Coffee on both.

Hi Joe - I didn't even notice the Cova change! Come to think of it, this could be about the first cruise we've on Celebrity where we didn't hang out at the Cova for at least one latte and some treats. I guess we got spoiled by our butler service in our first sky suite and the fact that the Galaxy cruise was so port intensive. Definitely kept us busy.

Hope all is well with you guys and you're still enjoying the Martinis!

From what I was told, the Cova Cafe name is going away as X is no longer going to be buying their coffee. It's as if they had called it Starbucks, but no longer serve Starbucks coffee. That being said, I was told that the coffee they are switching to is Starbucks.

On the Galaxy in January, they were calling it "Tastings". The menu still had "Cova" on it.

Just got off the Galaxy in April - they still are a bit confused regarding the name. All the literature still calls it Cova, as well as some of the ship employees.

Please keep posting about the transition..Cova has been a favorite spot for us with the music & special coffees--even for a nice cold coffee in the afternoon! A night it is a nice spot to enjoy besides the clubs & theatre or bar on the aft deck for music..

On S class it will be branded as something else--I forgot to look it up--but the cafe idea will still apply--not sure if it'll still have the music.

Just got off the Infinity and it was still called Cova, we also got a box of Chocolates with the name on it. But things are chaning so quickly, who knows how long it will stay that way. I know the Infinity is going in for drydock in November so maybe they will change it then.

Archived