Excursion Reservation question

Hello-

I have not seen this talked about here- and hope someone has experience with booking excursions for 2 or more reservations through RCI. Here is the situation- our family, me, DH, 2 DD are booked in 2 different rooms- hence 2 different reservation numbers. Along with us there are 6 more people we are traveling with- a total of 3 more reservation numbers. We would like to do a couple of different excursions together- but are wondering how best to book them. If I book for my DH and me- and then try and book our 2 DD's- what happens if there are only 3 spots left- will I know that prior to confirming reservation for DH and me?

I'm hoping this makes sense- my worry is that I book for 2 of the 4 of us - go to book the other 2- and find out there isn't room- then what do I do- cancel?

Would it be best to call RCI directly and book the excursions?

thanks for any advice!

-JC in CA

I don't believe you can call and book the excursions. We ran into this last year with our kids in another room and yes it let us know. Make sure you hit the "include another reservation" button (not sure if that is the correct wording) and book the excursion.

RCCL's website now gives you the ability to book excursions for other people while you are booking your own excursions. You just need the other reservation numbers.

It worked well for me when I was booking excursions for my mom (on my reservation) and my best friend who is on another reservation.

Thank you!!!!

So- if I go in with all reservation numbers- I can book everyone at the same time. Next question then- please tell me that I won't have to put them all on my charge card?!?

thanks again for the quick reply!

-JC in CA

Thank you!!!!

So- if I go in with all reservation numbers- I can book everyone at the same time. Next question then- please tell me that I won't have to put them all on my charge card?!?

thanks again for the quick reply!

-JC in CA

If my memory serves, I believe you can use different charge cards also.

hmm- just tried- went through DH and my resv number- put in our dd's resv number- said it is not available at this time- tried another in our party- their number is not available at this time either.....

Will try back later- hope I have more luck!

thanks again, everyone, for your help!

-JC

hmm- just tried- went through DH and my resv number- put in our dd's resv number- said it is not available at this time- tried another in our party- their number is not available at this time either.....

Will try back later- hope I have more luck!

thanks again, everyone, for your help!

-JC

if you are trying to book an underaged child (it's either 12 or 14) they won't let you unless there is an adult on that excursion reservation.:(

Archived