My Docs Are On Their Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I could swing January. Will have to try to figure that out. It would be great to sail with you all again.

Jane

Hi Jane, I have e-mailed you the contact info for the group booking. Check it out:D

Oh, I am sooooo jealous! Wish I could be with you on the Eurodam but the budget will only take one big hit this year! Enjoy your doc dance everybody. Maybe I could swing January. Will have to try to figure that out. It would be great to sail with you all again.

Jane

Jane,

Oh, PLEASE swing January ... we'd all love to swing WITH YOU on the Noordam! :D

Jane - Please consider January, if at all possible. I'd love to sail with you again - and I promise not to call you Joan. :D

So Ruth, Was it the quick step, fox trot or rumba??? I'm pretty sure it wasn't the funky chicken or the mashed potato. :eek: Congratulations!!!!

Ruth, I'm betting it was Salsa!

Wow! Thanks to all for making me feel so welcome. I miss you.

Richard, I e-mailed and already had a response from the TA. I'm impressed with her speed!! Now I need to figure out what I might want and what might be possible budget-wise. (Two very different things, doncha know.:() Then, I have to ask my fur kids if they mind being abandoned in the middle of winter, etc., etc.,... Well, if you don't dream you never succeed , right?

My docs are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am DANCING, DANCING, DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adele

Hip! Hip!! Hurrah!!! Yippee!!!!! Dance 'til dawn! :D We have a party goin' on!!!!!

(Guess the gatekeeper didn't keep the docs, after all. ;) )

My docs are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am DANCING, DANCING, DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adele
Whew! I'm sure your gatekeeper is nice, but I'd rather cruise with you and Emily. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruth,

What is up with the gate keeper????? You must have a "thing" for him. He never sees my mail. They are all too nice to take cruise docs anyway. Em and I would have sweet talked them into giving them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have even danced with gatekeeper over getting my cruise docs!!!!!!!!

Archived