Newbie with questions

SMRivera198

Hey everyone, I just found this site and it looks great so far! My husband and I are planning our belated honeymoon/anniversary cruise for Jan of '09 and so far we are leaning towards the Crown Princess going to the Caribbean (eastern I believe). Neither of us have cruised before (well I went when I was very young so I'm not counting it lol) so I'm really just looking for some basic info and I apologize in advance for my silly questions. Here are some of things that I want to know more about and please feel free to add any info that may be useful!

What is actually included in the price of the cruise? I've read that meals are included but then have read reviews about the crown princess saying that the specialty restaurants are worth the price???

I have very serious seafood allergies, will the staff on the Crown Princess be overly cautious to avoid things like cross contamination?

How is the food on the Crown Princess? Actually, how is the crown princess overall?

We were thinking about getting a balcony room, is it worth the difference in price?

Do you think this ship and itinerary will be romantic yet fun at the same time?

Again, I apologize for these questions that may seem so obvious to some but I really want this trip to be special! Thanks in advance for any replies :D

Hi There,

Welcome to the boards,

There is a small charge for the Crown Grill etc Fancy coffee, ice cream etc, but it is possible to get all these things free, if you are in the right place at the right time etc.

As to sea food those I have spoken to have said Princess went out of there way to ensure meals were correct for folk with food problems.

There is a lot of sea food about.

You will have a great time,

yours Shogun

What is actually included in the price of the cruise? :D

Your accomodations, meals and entertainment are included.

Drinks free of charge are coffee, tea, juice with breakfast and milk with meals. Soda can be purchased at the bars for around $2 each plus the 15% gratuitiy or you can purchase an unlimited soda card sticker which will now cost you $4.25 plus 15% gratuity per person per day (that price X's the number of days of your cruise) for unlimited fountain sodas while onboard the ship. Alcoholic drinks are extra and come in a wide range of sizes and prices.

There are tons of things that come with an extra charge onboard ships these days, but it is totally your decision whether you partake of them or just use the ship and what is included in your passage fare.

Speciality restaurants, yes, there is a charge for, but the diningroom, and Horizon Court Buffet are included with what you paid for your sailing. Also room service is included with a limited menu, but a tip is expected upon delivery.

There is only one charge I can think of that is actually extra if you do not wish to pay for other items, that is the gratuity which is charged to your shipboard account in the amount of $10.50 per person, per day for balcony rooms and below. And $11 per person per day for mini suites and above. This covers room stewards, waiters, etc.

There is plenty to do onboard without having to pay extra for it. But of coarse, there is always a lot of other things you can choose to do or eat that will cost and extra few $$$ or more.

It is very possible to have a great cruise with a minimum of extra charges placed on your shipboard account, the decision is totally yours.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Hi

The price you pay includes the non-specialty restaurants on board (traditional or anytime dining), your room, the use of the ship. What it does not cover are the specialty restaurants (Sterling Steakhouse and Sabatini's), drinks, gambling, excursions, spa treatments, and tips.

Personally, I think a balcony room is worth the price. But that is for you and your DH to decide.

Seafood allergies: Make sure you indicate that when you fill out your pre-cruise documents on the Cruise Personalizer. Also tell the wait staff you have. Don't go anywhere without your Epi-Pen.

Romantic? It's what you make it.

I hope that helps.

Charles

I would say if you can swing the difference, go for the balcony. Most often the ships come into port quite early. I love just getting up and sitting on my balcony as we arrive in port and doing the same again in the evening at departure. Sure you can do this from many other vantage points on the ship, but having a balcony allows you so much more scenery and I just don't want to be up and dressed at the crack of dawn. Many couples I have met on cruises sometimes choose to skip the restaurant one night and have room service deliver the meal to their room for a nice romantic meal on the balcony.

Some people say they would rather save the money to spend elsewhere, but for me a balcony is a must.

Also, I assume with a severe seafood allergy that you carry a epi-pen with you at all times around food. You might need a doctors certificate for flying with them. My diabetic friend needed one to travel with her supplies. I would assume the restaurant staff is familiar with food allergies, but I'd think I'd still play it safe. At the very least, I'd have benadryl to lessen the effects in case of exposure.

You don't need alot of money onboard but I find I always spend more than I think I will. I actually spend more in ports than on the ship though. My last ship tab was quite cheap.

Have a wonderful trip, research your stops on the cc boards so you'll have an idea of what you want to do at your ports.

Some ports are great for just walking around and others are better with excursions planned. Half the fun is planning ahead.:)

Hey everyone, I just found this site and it looks great so far! My husband and I are planning our belated honeymoon/anniversary cruise for Jan of '09 and so far we are leaning towards the Crown Princess going to the Caribbean (eastern I believe). Neither of us have cruised before (well I went when I was very young so I'm not counting it lol) so I'm really just looking for some basic info and I apologize in advance for my silly questions. Here are some of things that I want to know more about and please feel free to add any info that may be useful!

What is actually included in the price of the cruise? I've read that meals are included but then have read reviews about the crown princess saying that the specialty restaurants are worth the price???

I have very serious seafood allergies, will the staff on the Crown Princess be overly cautious to avoid things like cross contamination?

How is the food on the Crown Princess? Actually, how is the crown princess overall?

We were thinking about getting a balcony room, is it worth the difference in price?

Again, I apologize for these questions that may seem so obvious to some but I really want this trip to be special! Thanks in advance for any replies :D

Crown and Emerald Princess are the two largerest ships in the Princess. Large can be good or bad. Good in the sense they have more amenities like larger shopping, casio's and more eating options. It could be considered a downside in that you could have 3000 people trying to get on / off the ship, and emassing during dinner. For some, smaller ships are less hectic and more "romantic" but it really dependes on what you like to do.

Food, the formal sitdown dinner in the main dinning areas is included. Expect the quality and selection of what would be $30/person dinner on land with multiple courses. But don't expect too much as its will be created for more then 1000 people at a time. It isn't dorm or buffet food, but nor will it have the refined taste and presentation you get in their specaility resturants. The specialty resturants are NOT included and cost more. Personally I've enjoyed the formality of sit down breakfast, lunch more then the dinner but they are all enjoyable; ambience is A, food is B+ no where what you would get on shore for a bit more the 40/person in my opinion. As others have mentioned water, coffee, tea are included but if you got to have wine or soda the price tag climbs very fast.

If you are one that likes to have a few extra sodas / drinks during the day and a glass/bottle of wine at night, gamble, expect to buy ship fotos and some soveniers, and take a couple ship sponsored shore excursion you'll need to add at least 100-150 dollars/day to your bill in addition to the automatic gratuity.

Cruising isn't a deal by any stretch of the matter once you add all this up. Cruising is a way of vacation a moving self enclosed hotel resort. If you like the idea of leasure days with food/drink a 5' walk away, formal dinners, generic shows, gambling all in the confines of a moving hotel then that is a start. Then you get the joy of getting up every day or two to a new port to go explore. Depending on the ports you could get snorkeling or swimming with rays. For us its the convenient eating, accomidations and relaxing all inclusive with the variety of ports visited that make it something we do every 2 to 3 years.

To some a balcony is a must so you can enjoy coffee in the moring or wine in the evening with your partner. But the price upgrade is a bit, don't expect to have privacy on your balcony so any snuggle bunnies won't be private;) Personally my family cruises not for the view so we've never bought the upgrade and spent the $ on excursions, but to others that balcony is a must, only you'll know.

You should research so more depending on your preference Carnival, Princess, NCL, and RCI are very closely priced but the experience on ship is very different.

Is it romantic, sure! But I will say no less so then spending a week on a Island in Hawaii or Carribean either.

A cruise for a anniversary will be special on a ship, regardless of any of the them, just as long as you know what you are getting.

Oh.. and based on my one trip on a princess line a few years ago, I selected the line and the Crown's sister ship for a family adventure of 11 in Europe, so I'm pretty postive on the ship and the line :D

Happy planning!

We just returned from our first cruise, and we loved it. We did spend the extra money on a balcony, and to be honest, I wouldn't do it again unless the cost really was not an issue.

We were out for 7 days, and I don't think we spent more than two total hours on the balcony. Mainly I used it to dry our bathing suits. :o

There was just too much on board to do and other places to sit that it just didn't appeal to me to sit out there. The view of the water is nice, but I got bored sitting out there, and I felt there were so many other places to sit and go. That's just me, though. Some people love them.

I really thought it was going to be a major plus to sit out there and have our coffee every a.m., but we chose instead to have our specialty coffee -- which you can get a coffee card for to make it cheaper -- in the lobby bar each morning, then take our to-go cups and stroll around the ship, grab a snack in a buffet, check out the library, see what movie was playing, etc. And I thought we'd be out there daily having a cocktail, but actually didn't do that once. We did have maritini's every day in different bars on the ship, and we loved doing that. We did have two bottles of wine that we brought on board, and we ended up using them in the specialty restaurants to save $$. They do charge a corking fee of $10 (or maybe it was 15$) but it still saved us money to do that, and they don't treat you poorly for bringing in your own wine. They were very nice about it.

I was really surprised because I thought it was going to be my favorite part of the trip, sitting on that balcony, but actually it was a non-issue (for me.)

Maybe I might feel differently next time because I won't have one to use, but I think having a picture window would be fine for me to check out the weather and see what's going on outside. Conversely, I would not go for obstructed view or inside, either, though. I was glad to be able to see outside.

Hope that helps.

When my husband and I traveled on the Emerald for our honeymoon, the only irritant was my allergy situation. I have a fairly lengthy list of foods I'm allergic to when they're raw, so I was sure to contact our TA and submitted letters/forms to Princess prior to sailing. I also was sure to try to contact the Maitre'd the first night, but the waiter could not locate him. I left a message and spoke with him the next day at breakfast. Despite doing the paperwork ahead of time, I had to tell every waiter, every time we ate about my allergies usually because I would ask about the contents of a dish and the waiter would be unable to answer whether there were nuts in the crust, etc. and then ask why I was wondering. It became very tedious, especially since then the people at my table would express concern/curiousity and press for more details. I didn't mind that they were interested in learning more about me, I did mind that it became the main topic of conversation at almost every meal I ate on the ship and that I couldn't just forget for a moment that I have allergies.

Perhaps part of the problem was that we had selected "Anytime Dining" so we always had a new waiter and a new group of tablemates? I had thought that the information was linked to our room, since I had filled in the paperwork and submitted it with my room number, and that it would pop up whenever they checked our room number or card at the beginning of the meal. Does anyone know if this problem would have been better had we chosen Traditional Dining? We're currently planning our second cruise and I'd like to see if we could avoid this issue.

In regards to seafood, usually they mention that kind of ingredient in the menu when it is included in a dish, so you shouldn't have too much trouble having it as a surprise ingredient. According to what I've been told, when people with allergies travel on Princess, they are traditionally given menus early (the day before) so they can pick out the dishes they'd like and have them made without any danger of cross-contamination. Even though I spoke to the Maitre 'd and the Purser's desk, I was unable to get something like that on my cruise, but I'm not sure if I just wasn't pushy enough. I wasn't in the mood to spend my honeymoon complaining, so after the first few times I inquired and received nothing but promises, I gave up. The purser's desk apologized, and promised that the Headwaiter would meet with me during dinner to discuss how to help, but he forgot to come one night and then apologized and promised a special allergen-free dessert the following night to make up for it, but the dessert never came even after I asked about it. After that, I resolved to not even inquire anymore since it was wasting my precious cruise time.

Bring your allergy medicine and carry it with you. There are tons of opportunities to get food on the cruise and you never know when you want a quick snack, so it is better to be prepared.

Oh, random note: the one place that made my allergy seem like a non-issue was the pay restaurant Sabatini's. I did have to list the allergies when I first got there, but didn't have to repeat them for each dish being ordered. Explained once, the waiter memorized the list (apparently), and the rest of the meal only brought options that I could eat. Great food too.

I love the Crown! I think you'll be pleased with your choice.

What isn't included in your cruise price are excursions, liquor, soda, tips and the two specialty restaurants. In the International Cafe, mot of the food is free but there is a charge for tapas. Any shopping you do on the ship is extra as are any spa treatments or services.

You shoudl also take some small bills with you - if you order room service, you should tip the people who deliver a few dollars. (And when you take an excursion, the guides are always looking for a tip).

As others have said, if you booked through a TA,call the TA and make SURE she calls Princess and notes the seafood allergy. If you booked directly with Princess, call them and let them know they need to note it on your reservation. Then speak to the Maitre 'D when you go to your dining room AND your waiter and asst. waiter.

Princess is heavy with seafood on the dining room menu, make sure they know they cannot cross contaminate and make sure yo have an EPI pen with you.

I love Princess, but the food is okay, nothing spectacular. You won't starve though, believe me. Try their pizza, it is really very good.

Overall, we loved the Crown. Go read the Member Reviews - most people love the ship.

We were thinking about getting a balcony room, is it worth the difference in price?[/quote}

If you can afford it, go for it. We love ordering room service breakfast and eating it on the balcony every morning. Watching sun set from your private balcony is also very romantic!

It will be as romantic or fun as you want to make it. (Remember sunsets on your balcony!)

If you'd like to see some video of the ship, we have two posted here:

Don't apoligize for asking questions - I wish CC was around when I first started cruising!

Hey...I am going to try my best to answer some of your questions. I have sailed on the Crown Princess twice, and I will be sailing on the Caribbean Princess this summer...

Meals are included. There are some specialty restaurants: Sabatinis and the Crown Grill. They cost $20 a person. I recommend both- especially Sabatinis. It is something ridiculous like 8 courses, and you sit there for like 2 1/2 hrs! Very romantic, though. There is also an ice cream place and cafe which also charge extra. I did not get anything to eat there, though.

My brother has Crohn's disease and my grandfather is a diabetic. Princess was aware of both of these concerns and the food was always prepared with them in mind.

I thought the food was pretty good. I basically always stick with chicken or pasta, and I have no complaints.

For the cruise I went on in '06 (with my whole family for my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary) everyone got a balcony room. I loved it. Then, last year, my fiance (who proposed to me on Bermuda via the cruise :)) and I decided to get an inside room to save money (recent college grads). It was fine, but to be honest, I will never do that again. In fact, this summer, we booked a balcony room. It is awesome to sit on your balcony in the morning that you are docked on an island and drink your coffee, or watch the sunset at night.

If its the same itinerary, then yes-Grand Turk, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, Bermuda?? I have never done a shore excursion and have always found a lot to do.

Grand Turk is very very small. However, the beach is nice, the water is gorgeous and warm (esp. in the summer), and there is a Margaritaville to have a drink. St. Thomas is also beautiful. You can visit Charlotte Amalie to shop and explore; but definately get to Magen's Bay. It is picture-perfect. San Juan is also nice. We explored Old San Juan last year, and this year, we are planning on going to Condado Beach.

Bermuda, however, is my favorite. Make sure you rent a scooter and drive around the island. (I think like $90 for two people to share 1.) You can stop anywhere along your trip. In fact, thats how my fiance and I found an almost secluded beach where he propsed. I love Bermuda so much that I am planning on getting married there next year.

Princess is a good cruise line, and a longer cruise (9 day) is the way to go!

Hope my info helped!

Happy planning!:D

Whether or not to book a balcony is a personal decision. For me, it depends on the itinerary and whether it's port-intensive or lots of sea days. If I have a lot of ports, I'll book a basic outside cabin; if there are lots of sea days, I like a balcony. But even then, it really "all depends." On our recent 31-day Sapphire cruise from Sydney to LA, we had 20 sea days so I booked a Caribe deck balcony as did my sister and brother-in-law. I used my balcony frequently: sometimes in the morning, often in the afternoon, at sailaway, when we did room service, etc. My sister and brother-in-law didn't use the balcony once and said they'd never book one again.

My advice is that if it's in your budget, book a balcony and then see whether you like/use it. If you don't, you might always wonder.

As for food allergies, it's ALWAYS better to book Traditional dining so that you only have to explain things once. Your waitstaff and table captain will look out for you and make sure you have food you can eat. My daughter is highly allergic to shellfish and the waiter was able to tell her when there were little shrimp in a soup where it wasn't listed nor would you expect it. The other thing that's much easier if you're in Traditional dining is that if you want a special appetizer, entree or dessert, just ask and your waiter will make sure you have it the next night or whenever you want it. If you want something from the next night's menu prepared a little differently, such as without sauce, you can ask for that.

Congratulations and have a great honeymoon!

:D

Speaking with the Matre d' is essential. He will work with you each evening to look at the next day's menus and help you slect what you want and it will be prepared with no seafood near it. Also speak with him about breakfast and lunch.

Another person allergic to shellfish. The only time I had trouble is one time in the buffet when I took some stirfry. I sat down and fortunately then noticed there was shrimp mixed in. So I got rid of that plate.

I did note on the comment card that the buffet items need to be labelled better because many people have that same allergy.

Definitely note it down in the CP and tell your waiter. If you have any doubt, go with one of the "always available" entrees.

So many great answers from reliable people here on the board that I almost did not add my opinion. But, what the heck.... :D

I LOVE my balcony. Breakfast or just coffee every morning. Mid afternoon or back from a tour. Before dinner and before bed every day. A few have said no not a balcony again but I love one on land vacations too so it was a no brainer for me.....

The rest of your questions have been answered as I said by very reliable people so please know your questions answers have been honestly answered for you.

Enjoy your cruise~~~:)

Hi

The price you pay includes the non-specialty restaurants on board (traditional or anytime dining), your room, the use of the ship. What it does not cover are the specialty restaurants (Sterling Steakhouse and Sabatini's), drinks, gambling, excursions, spa treatments, and tips.

Personally, I think a balcony room is worth the price. But that is for you and your DH to decide.

Seafood allergies: Make sure you indicate that when you fill out your pre-cruise documents on the Cruise Personalizer. Also tell the wait staff you have. Don't go anywhere without your Epi-Pen.

Romantic? It's what you make it.

I hope that helps.

Charles

The head waiter for your section or the maitre-d should have been informed of any food & health issues. In fact they both came to the table & asked about our needs because we are both diabetic. But to be safe, speak to your head waiter (not the table waiter) about any issues. They aim to please.

Steve

Perhaps part of the problem was that we had selected "Anytime Dining" so we always had a new waiter and a new group of tablemates? I had thought that the information was linked to our room, since I had filled in the paperwork and submitted it with my room number, and that it would pop up whenever they checked our room number or card at the beginning of the meal. Does anyone know if this problem would have been better had we chosen Traditional Dining? We're currently planning our second cruise and I'd like to see if we could avoid this issue.

Yes being in Traditional would have aleviated that issue as you would have the same waiters the whole cruise so once they knew on night one that would have been it. They may confirm or mention it when discussing dishes with you, your tablemates would have also been used to it and it would not be the topic of conversation every night.

I would recomment trying traditional on your next cruise so you can decide which you are better suited too.

Husband and I sailed the Crown this past January on the Classic Southern itinerary-SJ, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Thomas, Tortola. I think they might have changed the itineraries this year though. We hadn't sailed in years and had a lot of concerns about the size of the ship being too overwhelming and crowded. January is a great time to go if you'd like it to be more quiet and romantic-very few children (sorry!). We'd generally leave the ship early in the morning and had no lines at all to disembark. We were VERY surprised. You'd never know there were that many people. We chose anytime dining and had no waiting ever either. Though I can understand with the allergies that you might want to always have a set time and table. I think (could be wrong) that you can make a standing reservation at the anytime dining to always have a certain table if you wanted a table for 2 for example. But it was nice to sit with others as well. Food wise-we thought it was fine-didn't like the buffet, did it once for breakfast. I can do a buffet anywhere, I want to be pampered and waited on:p Also try the afternoon tea-that was very nice-my husband suggested it; I didn't think I'd enjoy it but it was quite lovely. And finally, we opted for the minisuite-loved having the balcony, but that's personal preference. We totally enjoyed sitting out and watching from the balcony, especially with a glass or two of wine at night:) Have a great time whatever you decide!!

Just a comment about the seafood allergies. We have dinner a Sabatini's on the Crown. When the waiter brought out the appatizers, they served DW first and then me. I told told him I'd take some of everything except the shrimp which I can't eat. He started to leave when I made the comment that I was only allergic to the shimp. He said because he had used the utensil to serve DW the shrimp, he was going to get a clean utensil to serve me the other appatizers. That consideration would have never occurred to me.

I wouldn't go on a cruise without a balcony. But that is a personal preference thing. I eat breakfast there, have a pre-dinner drink there and lounge out there and read a couple afternoons. Even when I'm not out there, I like the fact that I can look out at the water when I'm in the room.

As for romantic aspects of a cruise, on my last cruise (Carnival), the most romantic spot was actually the specialty restaurantm Harry's. There was music, dancing, and impeccable service. I hope the Crown Princess specialty restaurants can offer something like that.

I just wanted to thank you all for your helpful replies! ;) The Crown does indeed sound like the perfect boat for us, and I'm glad we picked January because I'm looking forward to not having alot of children around (no offense, it's just that we have a 2 year old, so we're looking forward to some much needed adult time :rolleyes: )

I do feel much better about my allergy situation, I know seafood is a common allergy, but I also know that seafood is abundant on most cruises, so it makes me weary. I'm glad to hear about all of the positive experiences with other allergy sufferers. Especially the waiter that went to get a clean utensil!!! I hope he's on my ship too lol.

I feel confident about booking now and again thank you all!!! Oh one more thing, as far as the weather goes... I know the sea and such is unpredictable, but how about the climate in St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Grand Turk and Princess Cays in January??? I have been trying to find that info online but have had no luck. I'm assuming it will still be nice and warm, but will it be hot enough to snorkel, swim etc... ?

Thanks so much :o

~Sara

You can find the climate on the Princess website...Find a Cruise, put in your date, ship, area, then hit the title bar. After that, you'll see a Tab for Weather. It'll give you all the ports.

Steve

Sign In | My Princess Search

Cruise Vacationing

Destinations

Cruisetours

Ports

Ships

Onboard Experience

Shore Excursions

Cruise Answer Place Search Cruises

Search Cruisetours Travel Agent Locator

Cruise Vacation Planner

Book Online Cruise Personalizer

Cruise Answer Place

Cancellation Coverage

Embarkation Ports My Princess

Princess Captain's Circle

Contact Us

FAQs

Back to Search Results

Eastern Caribbean - Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale 7 Days

This itinerary features a 7-day cruise with 5 ports of call, including Ft. Lauderdale, St. Maarten and St. Thomas, U.S. Meals and entertainment are inclusive.

Ship: Crown Princess

Voyage Embarkation Port: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Number of Days: 7 Days

Embarkation Date: Sunday, Jan 04, 2009 Sunday, Jan 11, 2009 Sunday, Jan 18, 2009 Sunday, Jan 25, 2009

Itinerary:3902

Save Cruise

Email this Cruise

Find Another Cruise

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Princess Cays, Bahamas At Sea St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands Grand Turk

You will be at this port on 01/04/2009

Average Temperature during the month of Jan:

62.0 Fahrenheit

17.0 Celsius

Average Afternoon Dew Point during the month of Jan:

48.0 Fahrenheit

9.0 Celsius

Average Afternoon Temperature during the month of Jan:

68.0 Fahrenheit

20.0 Celsius

Average Afternoon Wet Bulb during the month of Jan:

58.0 Fahrenheit

15.0 Celsius

Average Daily Sunshine during the month of Jan:

8.0 Hours

8.0 Hours

Average Evening Relative Humidity during the month of Jan:

50.0 Percent

50.0 Percent

Average High Temperature during the month of Jan:

72.0 Fahrenheit

22.0 Celsius

Average Low Temperature during the month of Jan:

53.0 Fahrenheit

12.0 Celsius

Average Morning Dew Point during the month of Jan:

48.0 Fahrenheit

9.0 Celsius

Average Morning Relative Humidity during the month of Jan:

61.0 Percent

61.0 Percent

Average Morning Temperature during the month of Jan:

61.0 Fahrenheit

17.0 Celsius

Average Morning Web Bulb during the month of Jan:

54.0 Fahrenheit

13.0 Celsius

Average Number of Clear Days during the month of Jan:

4.0 Days

4.0 Days

Average Number of Cloudy Days during the month of Jan:

11.0 Days

11.0 Days

Average Number of Days Above 104F/40C during the month of Jan:

0.0 Days

0.0 Days

Average Number of Days Above 86F/30C during the month of Jan:

2.0 Days

2.0 Days

Average Number of Days Above 95F/35C during the month of Jan:

0.0 Days

0.0 Days

Average Number of Days Below 32F/0C during the month of Jan:

0.0 Days

0.0 Days

Average Number of Days Below 35F/2C during the month of Jan:

0.0 Days

0.0 Days

Average Number of Rainy Days during the month of Jan:

9.0 Days

9.0 Days

Average Precipitation during the month of Jan:

1.0 Inches

4.0 Centimeters

Highest Recorded Temperature during the month of Jan:

104.0 Fahrenheit

40.0 Celsius

Least Rain Reported in a Month during the month of Jan:

0.0 Inches

0.0 Centimeters

Lowest Recorded Temperature during the month of Jan:

38.0 Fahrenheit

4.0 Celsius

Most Rain Reported in a Day during the month of Jan:

1.0 Inches

4.0 Centimeters

Most Rain Reported in a Month during the month of Jan:

3.0 Inches

9.0 Centimeters

Register Brochures Travel Agent Locator Bridge Cams FAQ Downloads Travel Professionals: Onesource Home About Us Contact Us Site Map Careers Legal & Privacy News Corporate Affiliates

© 2008, Princess Cruises. All Rights Reserved

Archived