SF taxie cost

Muumuu

$55-65. Supershuttle will run $17/person.

How often does it run? Sounds better than the taxi cost.

Is it a private company? Is it always available? Do you need reservations or just find it outside of the terminal?

thank you

They run regularly from curbside at the airport...they will pick up people for downtown until they are full, so it may take 10-20 minutes after you board to get out of the airport. You don't need reservations, but if you do reserve on-line you can pre-pay and not have to mess with paying at the time. I just used them to go to the Hyatt Regency Embarcadero earlier this week.

http://www.supershuttle.com

I googled san francisco airport transporation - and got "sanfranciscoshuttle" and also "supershuttle". Is there a difference - and if yes - which is better?

Also, is a taxi the way to go - from hotel to pier for embarkation?

I recommend a taxi. The van shuttle services all wait to fill up and then usualy makes multiple stops dropping folks off. The few bucks you save for two passengers or more is not worth it. If solo, the math works. Two or more? Take a taxi, sit back and relax.

That extra 40 min and shuttling around is not a great way to start your vacation.

Execucar is also owned by Supershuttle - you can see their rates online. they offer sedan service and we've done this a few times for a special treat in beginning our vacation. Ahhhhhhhhh!

Enjoy your trip!

Hotel to Pier Cab -- unless one stays near the airport. Airport to Pier or Hotel, I suggest Shuttle because the traffic congestion on Embarcadero will make a cab expensive.

[quote name=atb;14694634

Also' date=' is a taxi the way to go - from hotel to pier for embarkation?[/quote]

Archived