parking at port canaveral

mimip

Some of the Cocoa Beach hotels will allow you to park there for the duration of our cruise free if you book a night. I think one may be the Radisson. It's very close to the port. I live 25 minutes from PC so we always have someone drop us off :)

Radisson lets you park free, no matter which room you book. We booked the hot rate of $99, doesnt let you pick a room, but you get free parking. Its also the only hotel with a free shuttle. That being said many get a taxi and dont wait for the shuttle. I booked the shuttle ahead of time so I got the earliest time.

Either way you pay, might as well enjoy a night at a hotel. There arent other off site cheaper parking places like say Galveston has. Iv checked it out totally with Shirley on the thread "I work in Port Canaveral". Hotels are your only other choice, sorry.

Some of the Cocoa Beach hotels will allow you to park there for the duration of our cruise free if you book a night. I think one may be the Radisson. It's very close to the port. I live 25 minutes from PC so we always have someone drop us off :)

Yes, you can park for free and be shuttled over to the port for free with a night's stay which is only a little more than parking at the port.

Archived