carnival corporation past passenger discount?

vmom

I had read somewhere that if you had cruised on another Carnival corporation cruise line that you were elegible for past passenger discounts on the other Carnival lines.

Since I have cruised with Princess before which is owned by Carnival Corp. and am presently booking a cruise with HAL which is also owned by Carnival Corp, does that mean I am eligible for a past passenger discount?

I know this does NOT make me eligible for Mariner perks. Am wondering only about a discount for the cruise price.

I have enjoyed Princess very much and am looking forward to trying HAL.

I had read somewhere that if you had cruised on another Carnival corporation cruise line that you were elegible for past passenger discounts on the other Carnival lines.

Since I have cruised with Princess before which is owned by Carnival Corp. and am presently booking a cruise with HAL which is also owned by Carnival Corp, does that mean I am eligible for a past passenger discount?

I know this does NOT make me eligible for Mariner perks. Am wondering only about a discount for the cruise price.

I have enjoyed Princess very much and am looking forward to trying HAL.

Visit this WEB site to get an idea on past guest discounts.

http://www.worldsleadingcruiselines.com/home.asp

Thanks for the info. I called the massmarket TA service that I have been using and they indicated that there was no discount for past Carnival Corp passengers for the Feb. cruises I was looking at.

Ok, tried the Hal website and then called HAL, and the rep also told me there was no additional discount on the sailing in Feb.. HAL direct prices considerally higher than the TA prices quoted.

Thanks for the info.

I have cruised on Carnival 3 times and also did not get the past guest discount on my HAL Alaska cruise. I have heard HAL is supposed to be superior in service, if true than I am in for a treat because all of the crew members on my Carnival cruises were so curteous and treated me like a queen. I have had inside and outside cabins, and I was treated the same, totally pampered by the staff.

Archived