Pinnacle Grill Full?

rlr316

Hi,

I tried last night and this morning to book the Pinnacle Grill through online gifts for our upcoming cruise (May 25) and got a "No times and dates available for the Pinnacle Grill" message. Are they truly booked up for the entire cruise? If we try and book once we're aboard is the price higher than the online $20 price?

Thanks.

Is it still true that the PG is half price on the first night of the cruise? I would guess that you have to have a reservation made well in advance of the cruise, right? Would anyone happen to have the number to call to make a reservation for the PG?

Is it still true that the PG is half price on the first night of the cruise? I would guess that you have to have a reservation made well in advance of the cruise, right? Would anyone happen to have the number to call to make a reservation for the PG?

PG is no longer half price the first night, they did away with that some time ago...

PG is no longer half price the first night, they did away with that some time ago...

As stated, not half price. You don't need to call; you can make reservations on HAL's webpage.

On our recent Westerdam cruise, at dinner, when we walked past, it was never close to being even 3/4 full each night except Thursday (it appeared well populated that night). That very well might just be because of the times we were passing, however, and not a real indication of interest.

We tend to not eat at speciality restaurants on ships.

Archived