Eurodam Veranda ?

We have a guarentee VH veranda on the EURODAM, hopefully we will get bumped up.

My question is that the VH shows a shower only, does anyone know anything about this, is it a large shower or a standard one ,it has no bathtub.

I see the NOORDAM and OOSTERDAM have the same set up.

JIM

we had a VH room on the Oosterdam and the shower was very adequate and the room was very roomy in comparison to other cruise lines. Say hello to Muli who will be on the Lido with the new Eurodam - he is the best!!

The showers in the VH's marked 'shower only' on the Vista class deck plans are standard size, similar to those in inside cabins. It would be a safe guess to assume Eurodam will be the same.

If the thought of having a shower only and not a tub is a deal breaker, you might want to look at upgrading to a VF guarantee. Don't count on HAL bumping you up; the one time you want it may be the one time they don't.

Since your question appears to really be about the size of the showers in the shower-only, verandah cabins of the Vista-class ships, I did a forum search using 'shower'.

One thread that has previously discussed this is:

"Shower Only" Staterooms on the Vista Class

As to IF HAL will have the same on the E'dam - unless they have connections to HAL, that is anyone's guess. ;)

The showers in the VH's marked 'shower only' on the Vista class deck plans are standard size, similar to those in inside cabins. It would be a safe guess to assume Eurodam will be the same.

Remember that a "standard" size shower on a HAL ship is quite large, especially as compared to showers on other lines. The old joke about soaping down the shower walls and spinning does not apply. ;)

Remember that a "standard" size shower on a HAL ship is quite large, especially as compared to showers on other lines. The old joke about soaping down the shower walls and spinning does not apply. ;)

FOFLMHO ... oh, now THAT's a funny mental image!!!!!!!! :D

<Now I have to clean off my screen ... I spewed diet coke!>

Thanks you all,

I remember one time we were in a cabin so small(how small was it ) well when you dropped the soap( NO WE WON'T GO THERE),your butt was out in the hallway.

That ship was the MERIDIAN CELEBRITY cruise lines, no kidding.

JIM

Very true, Ruth! I did the 'Ol' Soap N' Spin' on the NCL Sun - very efficient! ;)

Archived