Voyager Coffe Bar???

I am the one who posted about the upcoming coffee bar on the Voyager. There was a "Town Hall" meeting on the Mariner last week -- it was announced that the coffee bar (much more than a coffee bar -- large area with tables, a buffet table where you can get muffins or toast for breakfast or make a sandwich at lunch) has been extremely successful. I do not recall if they they said they were currently putting one on the Voyager or if will happen during the next drydock. It sounded like it was occuring now (which, in retrospect is highly unlikely -- probably will be later in the year).

If I want a latte in the morning--where do I get one on the Voyager? The small cup used in the restaurant is not what I had in mind. Is there somewhere to buy (whoops, heaven forbid, not buy, but order) one at this point?

Mom C

Cometgirl, In my experience, the answer would almost definitely be no, though I never to tried to get exactly what it is you desire. My best suggestion would be to befriend the Dining Room Manager, or the Food & Beverage Manager or the Asst. F&B Mgr. and tell them exactly what it is you are craving and see if maybe they can find a way to grant your wish for you. You never know... Good luck, Debbie

MomC, the self-service coffee machine has the taller mugs for lattes. They do serve lattes on request in the restaurants too, but in my experience they do bring them in the regular sized coffee cups in Compass Rose, though LaVeranda does have the taller mugs. Not sure if they would do it or not, but it is worth the request of a friendly waiter in Compass Rose to see if they can get you a cup in the size you desire. Again, you never know until you ask. Good luck to you too, Debbie

Archived