Emerald Princess- Europe

cathylene

I will be sailing on the Emerald in September. Our last night is in Venice, and it is actually an overnight. Can anyone tell me what time our luggage will have to be put outside the stateroom on that last night? Someone had posted that it had to be out by dinner. Is this possible?

Thanks

hi cathylene, are you by chance on the aug28th out of barcelona to venice?? if so join our rollcall on the emerald. we have quite a good group:) usually you have to have the luggage out by 8pm, if i recall! i know we usually changed from dinner into something more comfortable that i could pack in the carryon. are you going in precruise to barcelona or staying post in venice?? hope you join us martha

We normally eat at the late seating and we've put out bags out after (approx 10:30) without any problems. I think they ask you to put the bags out by 8:30 but if you get them out by midnight that is usually OK. With the ship actually in port by 10:00 PM, I wonder if they will actually start removing the bags from the ship that night?

Thank you for you prompt responses. We are cruising on 9/21. I guess we will have to plan on coming back on the ship to put the luggage out by 10. Actually, we will have to be up early the next morning to catch our flight. So, no real problem. I am so glad you enjoyed the cruise

Time to put luggage out is, as others have said, by 10 PM which is normal for most Princess cruises.

If you have an early flight out with Princess transfers, then you will obviously be up early.

If you have an early flight without Princess transfers, you may want to consider the option to carry your own luggage off. Then you do not have to put it out at all nor wonder when it will be available at the pier.

Just got back from the Emerald 12 day grand med, they asked us to have our bags ready and put out by 10PM, by the way, the cruise was the nicest thing we've ever down!:D

Hi there... since you are just back, can you confirm the number of formal nights? Princess says 2 but on our 12 day cruise last year there were 3.

Also, greetings from a former Halifax resident. I grew up there! :)

Archived