Snacks and such

I know you can always grab a bite to eat at the Windjammer during the day but I wondered if there were snack items available say at the pool bar etc while you are lounging in the sun and if so are they included in the price of the cruise or are they extra.

When I cruised Splendour of the Seas thru Europe last may, the crew set up a buffet at the pool every afternoon. Sometimes it was sandwiches and sometimes it was a taco bar. Also at the solarium area they have hamburgers,hotdogs, and pizza available from 2pm-2am everyday. Oh yea they also had french fries with the burgers.

Cheers

It can also depend on which ship you are sailing on. If you are on a ship with the promenade, you can get small things from the café there too!

I know you can always grab a bite to eat at the Windjammer during the day but I wondered if there were snack items available say at the pool bar etc while you are lounging in the sun and if so are they included in the price of the cruise or are they extra.

If you are referring to the Liberty of the Seas (as per your countdown), there is nothing by the pool bar, but there is an ice cream machine on the pool deck usually open after 11:00. The Windjammer is open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, and dinner. Then, on Freedom and Voyager classes, there is a Cafe Promenade, in the promenade Deck 5 where they have little sandwiches, cookies, little desserts, stuff like that. Then, especially for the Freedom class (Freedom and Liberty) there is also Sorrentos on Deck 5 in the Promenade, it is Italian Style that serves Pizzas, little italian desserts and cookies, salads, cold italian pastas and stuff like that, and bread.

It can also depend on which ship you are sailing on. If you are on a ship with the promenade, you can get small things from the café there too!

Yes, the promenade cafe has great sandwiches!

If you are referring to the Liberty of the Seas (as per your countdown), there is nothing by the pool bar, but there is an ice cream machine on the pool deck usually open after 11:00.

We were on the Liberty last week and they did have a small buffet set up right off the H2O Zone (hamburgers, hot dogs, etc.). I believe I may have seen some fresh fruit sitting out poolside in the solarium as well. We usually brought food out from the Windjammer - there were plenty of tables and chairs poolside in the shade. If going into the Winjammer from the pool, make sure to have a coverup - my five year old was turned away because he didn't have a t-shirt on. The kids enjoyed the endless supply of icecream cones (I think this is what they miss most :) ).

Archived