Leaving kids at AO for a few hours while going on shore

Nothin' But Sun

My hubby and I would love to do a snorkle excursion and I am wondering if anyone has left their kids on the ship and gone off to do an excursion? My girls will be 4 and 5 at the time of sailing. On our last cruise we took them with us everywhere and did have a wonderful time and they loved the AO program.

Ya, a lot of what if's.

Crusinmamma6, I believe there is a reason the tour was cancelled, if you know what I mean. Thank goodness.

Any how, how about any water excursions that the little ones could come with us. Our ports will be Aruba/Curasao/St.Thomas/St. Maarten. Beside the beaches which we did a lot of the last time we cruised.

Ya' date=' a lot of what if's.

Crusinmamma6, I believe there is a reason the tour was cancelled, if you know what I mean. Thank goodness.

Any how, how about any water excursions that the little ones could come with us. Our ports will be Aruba/Curasao/St.Thomas/St. Maarten. Beside the beaches which we did a lot of the last time we cruised.[/quote']

Yep you are exactly right, it is alot of "what ifs". I am not going to say NO DON'T...cause that's your decision and what you are comfortable with. :D

Many parents do it and have no problems. We were one of the unlucky ones (or lucky cause like you said, the excursion was cancelled ;))

Are you stopping at a private island this time? You could leave the kids in AO on the private island, then do an excursion like a wave runner/zip line/etc. I think we *may* do that next year.

No private island this time, we did that last year on the Liberty, the Zip Line:eek: .

I just want to find something that will keep my husband amused like a realy great snorkling/boat/jetski/jeep etc. adventure that we as a family can do together but I think those are few and far between with the kids the age they are. There must be something along those lines that we can do.

Archived