Emerald Princess

cherie b

Sailed the Emerald twice on both alternating 10 day Southern Caribbean cruises out of FLL.

Beautiful ship. D-617 is a mini on Dolphin Deck in the aft 3rd of the ship. Great location and the balcony has no cover so be aware of that. We have sailed in many Dolphin Minis, they are excellent.

A must do would be the Crown Grill alternative restaurant onboard with excellent lobster/steak/rack of lamb etc. :)

thanks colo cruiser--My dh and I took a move over offer from princess from the cb june 13th sailing---looked like a great itineary and newer ship--we loved the crown--wasn't sure of location of the mini. thanks for the advice!!

thanks colo cruiser--My dh and I took a move over offer from princess from the cb june 13th sailing---looked like a great itineary and newer ship--we loved the crown--wasn't sure of location of the mini. thanks for the advice!!

I think you will like the Emerald better anyway with all the new improvements. Piazza/Crown Grill/Sabatinis (new location)/Adagio Bar/etc. :)

Since you sailed on the Crown then you know what I mean.

Sailed the Emerald twice on both alternating 10 day Southern Caribbean cruises out of FLL.

Beautiful ship. D-617 is a mini on Dolphin Deck in the aft 3rd of the ship. Great location and the balcony has no cover so be aware of that. We have sailed in many Dolphin Minis, they are excellent.

A must do would be the Crown Grill alternative restaurant onboard with excellent lobster/steak/rack of lamb etc. :)

When did you sail the Emerald? If it was this year, do you by chance have any of the menu's for the 10 day sailing? Just wondering if it is the same as the 7 day and then repeats for 3 days, or if it is a completely different menu.

Thanks

When did you sail the Emerald? If it was this year, do you by chance have any of the menu's for the 10 day sailing? Just wondering if it is the same as the 7 day and then repeats for 3 days, or if it is a completely different menu.

Thanks

Sorry I don't have the menu's. :)

We sailed on 03/25/08.

Archived