Voyager of the Seas Room 1574 GS

Bandit

Has anyone stayed in this room?

If so do you have any pictures you would share with me?

Also is the view obstructed?

From the looks of the pictures I've seen from the outside of the ship the view is not as full as other rooms.

Thanks for your help.

Ron

I don't see any obstructions from that cabin. Like the post above stated; anything on deck 10 is pretty much unlimited visibility. Let me know how you enjoy your suite. My wife and I are booked in 1588 which is three doors down from your room. We picked our room because its towards the middle of ship and unlimited view.

Cheers:)

Thank you both for responding to my question about suite 1574.

I guess I worded my question incorrectly. From the close up pictures I have seen from the outside of the ship I see some belcony's are retangular and some have a curved side. When I looked at a close up or suite 1574 I see where it has two cured sides, which means there is less viewing area.

When you look at these rooms you see some with retangular and some with retangular and curved openings. Believe it or not that retangal is not just one room it is for two rooms. I know I'm not explaining this right but both rooms share that retangular balcony. Of course it has a devider. All those rooms have two openings.

I hope I have not confused everyone. But do look at a close up of those rooms and you will see what I mean. You can go to http://www.voyager-class.com and see what I mean.

TKERWIN - When are you sailing? I'm not sailing until March 09. If you sail before me let me know how you like it.

Again, thanks everyone.

• 7 months later...

Archived