10/2 Zuiderdam WC Review

taszmom

Two years ago Hunky Dory was on the Maasdam when we sailed her. Every day he tried so hard to remember my name and never got it. He knew my DH's (Ray) so if I happened to get to the buffet before him, Hunky Dory would always call me Ray. Every time I would say, "Nope, I'm Heather;) ". And he'd say "riiiiiiight" with a smile as big as all outdoors. Cracked me up.

I was thinking of bringing a fly rod and going off somewhere to thrash at the little fishies. Anybody know anything about it? I suppose there is some sort of license required.

I know in the USA the Game Wardens are pretty tough. I'd hate to have the boat impounded! :eek:

I was thinking of bringing a fly rod and going off somewhere to thrash at the little fishies. Anybody know anything about it? I suppose there is some sort of license required.

I imagine the license is included when you plop down $109/PP for the "Flats Fishing" expedition on HMC. But they won't even let you keep your catch! :(

-dave

Thanks for the review. After sailing Disney twice I am looking at the Z for August 2005. I also will be sailing with 2 kids ages 13 and 9. Glad to see even off season there were kids.

Which deck were you on? I want to be sure I am not directly above the boats, I like looking down at the water.

Joanna

Thanks for the review. After sailing Disney twice I am looking at the Z for August 2005. I also will be sailing with 2 kids ages 13 and 9. Glad to see even off season there were kids.

Which deck were you on? I want to be sure I am not directly above the boats, I like looking down at the water.

Joanna

Joanna......August IS season for children on cruise ships. When school is out, there are always lots of kids on all the ships in the Caribbean. Your children will make loads of new friends (if they wish to).

Archived