Solstice Caribbean Itinerary change

Despegue

Can anyone tell me what the latest itinerary is for the Solstice on 12/04/09.

Some pages on the celebrity website show San Juan, St. Kitts and St. Maarten, whereas others show San Juan, St. Maarten, Tortola and Labadee.

Any help appreciated as I am about to book...

Ps. Has the midnight buffet been replaced by a Brunch?

Most nights we have gourmet bites in the public rooms. There is a grand buffet on the last formal night, but not much else.

However, if you are in the Caribbean, you may have a fruit and sherbert buffet on deck or a Tex Mex night with country western dancing.

Can anyone tell me what the latest itinerary is for the Solstice on 12/04/09.

Some pages on the celebrity website show San Juan, St. Kitts and St. Maarten, whereas others show San Juan, St. Maarten, Tortola and Labadee.

Any help appreciated as I am about to book...

Ps. Has the midnight buffet been replaced by a Brunch?

I am also booked in March, it appears they are just doing alternate itineraries each week, one week including Labadee and the next not. Probably has somthing to do with another ship being in Labeedee the alternate week.

Can anyone tell me what the latest itinerary is for the Solstice on 12/04/09. Some pages on the celebrity website show San Juan, St. Kitts and St. Maarten, whereas others show San Juan, St. Maarten, Tortola and Labadee. Any help appreciated as I am about to book...
It's not just your date's itinerary that has conflicting pages. We're hoping it's just that the webmaster has some incorrect links on the site. While it's true that the itinerary alternates weekly, some links for the Tortola/Labadee itinerary show St. Kitts on some pages. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. Usually web sites have a webmaster email address to report errors. I haven't found one for the X or RCI web sites to be able to report errors like this.

furthermore:

Disclaimers

The Company has used reasonable efforts in collecting, preparing and providing quality information and material, but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to this Web site or any other Company Web Site. Users of information from this Web site or any other Company Web Site or links do so at their own risk. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of any Company Web Site. While the Company may make changes to the information in a Company Web Site or to any Company service or product at any time without notice, the Company makes no commitment to update the information on a Company Web Site.

Archived