Celebrity's Website

kittyluvrnurse

Am I the only person having trouble with the "my cruise" side of Celebrity's website? We booked out Solstice TA cruise, can log on (see our cruise), but either the info isn't listed or their server times out before I get to do/see anything! It's frustrating. We tried from several different IP addresses to make sure it wasn't our home connection being slow... NO.

Am I the only person having trouble with the "my cruise" side of Celebrity's website? We booked out Solstice TA cruise, can log on (see our cruise), but either the info isn't listed or their server times out before I get to do/see anything! It's frustrating. We tried from several different IP addresses to make sure it wasn't our home connection being slow... NO.

I tried to book specialty restaurant reservations and couldn't. Emailed Celebrity and they told me they were having "technical difficulties". Not sure if it's related to your issues or not. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I found it not working properly at a certain level...

I have a booked cruise coming up in about 5 weeks...I had 6 shore excursions purchased...and I had long ago inputted my address, passport and other info required for online checkin...

This morning, both of those items disappeared...it showed zero shorexes and no info on the check in--

The 6 shorexes showed again later in the day...but I re-inputted all my info...

Now, the online check in stuff shows as "complete" again, but the shorex info has again disappeared!!!

I spent two hours today trying to do the online check-in. It was very frustrating. It kept timing out....then I had to go back and go through the whole thing again. The info was there, but very slow getting back to where I was. I thought it was my computer, or my server. Glad to know I wasn't the only one.

Archived