Monarch lovers- Another ?

I just found a good deck plan of the ship. It shows that Windjammer is on both 11 and 12, and there is a Jade and a Sorrentos. Does that mean the same menu in WJ is on both decks? Or do you have to get food and go to the other deck for a place to eat? ( hope not)

Please explain....and thanks!:confused:

I just found a good deck plan of the ship. It shows that Windjammer is on both 11 and 12, and there is a Jade and a Sorrentos. Does that mean the same menu in WJ is on both decks? Or do you have to get food and go to the other deck for a place to eat? ( hope not)

Please explain....and thanks!:confused:

The Windjammer is setup like this:

Deck 11 - Buffet and seating

Deck 12 - Seating only

The above isn't that big of a deal. I actually liked getting my food and going upstairs to eat because it wasn't very crowded.

I'm not sure how Jade and Sorrentos are because I didn't eat there.

Hi,

We were just on Monarch in late November '07. Our son (16) loves sushi, so we had 2 dining experiences at Jade, it's very reasonably priced too. Sorrento's (sp?) is, if I recall, a pizza joint that is next to the Jade restaurant,both of which are located a short flight of stairs above the Windjammer Cafe.

Sorrentos is upstairs as well, so you can desserts or cookies along with pizza by the slice if you want some. There is also a bar upstairs, if you would like something besides iced tea. We really enjoyed the set-up. It is easy to fill your plate downstairs, and there is lots of seating upstairs. :D

Sorrentos is upstairs as well, so you can desserts or cookies along with pizza by the slice if you want some. There is also a bar upstairs, if you would like something besides iced tea. We really enjoyed the set-up. It is easy to fill your plate downstairs, and there is lots of seating upstairs. :D

Same here and it's less crowded so you get better service.

###

Archived