Kids camp question

How strict are they about the ages? We have two kids in our group that will be separated from the rest one will be 2 months shy of turning 9 and the other will have just turned 9. We were hoping to keep these girls together in one of the groups - do you think they are flexible with this?

How strict are they about the ages? We have two kids in our group that will be separated from the rest one will be 2 months shy of turning 9 and the other will have just turned 9. We were hoping to keep these girls together in one of the groups - do you think they are flexible with this?

I think they'll help you to work something out. Good luck!

They WILL NOT allow the older girl to move into the younger group. They will probably allow the younger girl to move up to the next group. What happens is they will do a screening type interview to see if the younger girl is mature enough to "fit" with the older group.

They WILL NOT allow the older girl to move into the younger group. They will probably allow the younger girl to move up to the next group. What happens is they will do a screening type interview to see if the younger girl is mature enough to "fit" with the older group.

HAHAHAHAHAHA you actually just said the exact opposite of what most of us say around here. Usually, the rule is the oldest moves back, the youngest doesn't move up.

Did you have a different experience with this?

It has gone both ways with me. I have had the choice to move kids up when they were turning the next age (as in a week or 2)

I also had the option to move down.

Archived