Transportation from FLL

furchic

Just booked Imagination and we'll be flying into FLL... amazing how much cheaper it was!!

Anyway, it's been a while since I've left out of Miami and need some help arranging transportation. Can anyone provide info on reliable transportation service and price estimate. I know gas prices will be driving up those costs as well, but a ballpark would be great. There are four of us.

Thanks so much.

We used Go Shuttle - $18 per person plus tip, no reservations necessary

Could I get a little more info on Go Shuttle, please? Do they have a scheduled pick-up and location at FLL airport or would we need to call them when we arrive in FLL? Thanks for any additional details.

Could I get a little more info on Go Shuttle, please? Do they have a scheduled pick-up and location at FLL airport or would we need to call them when we arrive in FLL? Thanks for any additional details.

They are located right outside the baggage claim area.. you just go up to the stand and wait for the next shuttle to show up.. they have private cars as well.. Here is the link..

http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/sharedr.html

Just booked Imagination and we'll be flying into FLL... amazing how much cheaper it was!!

Anyway, it's been a while since I've left out of Miami and need some help arranging transportation. Can anyone provide info on reliable transportation service and price estimate. I know gas prices will be driving up those costs as well, but a ballpark would be great. There are four of us.

Thanks so much.

The most reasonable way to do this would be to go Hotwire and rent a car. I've seen them as cheap as $14 per day.

I too am flying into FLL for a cruise out of Miami. I will spend 2 nights at Pier 66 prior to the cruise. I thought of renting a car but with the cost of a rental, possible drop fees, parking at the hotel, gas......my time wasted waiting in lines to pick up and drop the car not to mention the stress.....I think we are going to take a taxi from FLL to Pier 66.....use the water taxi in FLL.....and use a service to get picked up at the hotel and taken to POM. We were given a price of $55.00 from Pier 66 to POM........I'm open for any suggestions. Can anyone suggest a good spot to watch the fireworks in FLL??

Has anyone ever used Quality Limo Service? Prices seem reasonable, but I'm more comfortable going with companies that folks on these boards have used, can confirm are reliable and recommend. I am waiting for a quote from SAS as was recommended - Thanks!!!

No reservations required. No prepayment, no having to give your credit card information over the phone. Just show up and GO!

When you arrive at the airport, collect your luggage and go outside the baggage claim area, lower level, curbside, contact one of the starters (customer services reps.) wearing a white shirt with "GO AIRPORT SHUTTLE" in green on the back of the shirt and an emblem on the sleeve and over the breast pocket. Let the starter know what service you are interested in and he/she will assist you.

Private car service for up to 4 pax in a towncar from FLL to Port of Miami is $70.

http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/private.html

• 2 weeks later...
No reservations required. No prepayment, no having to give your credit card information over the phone. Just show up and GO!

When you arrive at the airport, collect your luggage and go outside the baggage claim area, lower level, curbside, contact one of the starters (customer services reps.) wearing a white shirt with "GO AIRPORT SHUTTLE" in green on the back of the shirt and an emblem on the sleeve and over the breast pocket. Let the starter know what service you are interested in and he/she will assist you.

Private car service for up to 4 pax in a towncar from FLL to Port of Miami is $70.

http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/private.html

We're flying into FLL the day before our cruise but sailing out of POM and staying at a Miami hotel. The suttle to POM is free but we have to get from FLL to our hotel in Miami. Does GO offer rides to Miami hotels?

I just emailed a few places.. we too are flying into FLL next month and staying at the Courtyard Miami Beach @ 3925 Collins Ave.. when I hear back on the cost's, I'll post them on here... had thought about getting a car, but parking at our hotel is $25 a day plus the cost of gas, I think it'll be easier and cheaper to get some type of shuttle:)

I just emailed a few places.. we too are flying into FLL next month and staying at the Courtyard Miami Beach @ 3925 Collins Ave.. when I hear back on the cost's, I'll post them on here... had thought about getting a car, but parking at our hotel is $25 a day plus the cost of gas, I think it'll be easier and cheaper to get some type of shuttle:)

We have decided against a car, with directions, the cost, gas, parking charges it is just much easier to take a shuttle

I think with are going with Steve at ridesas.com .. transfers for 2 of us to the Courtyard Miami Beach from FLL one way is going to run $45.00:)

We're flying into FLL the day before our cruise but sailing out of POM and staying at a Miami hotel. The suttle to POM is free but we have to get from FLL to our hotel in Miami. Does GO offer rides to Miami hotels?

Absolutely, same price as a shared ride to the Port of Miami, $21pp.

We have decided against a car, with directions, the cost, gas, parking charges it is just much easier to take a shuttle

I think with are going with Steve at ridesas.com .. transfers for 2 of us to the Courtyard Miami Beach from FLL one way is going to run $45.00:)

I got a similar quote with GO Shuttle. It is $48 for 2 of us and no reservations required.

I got a similar quote with GO Shuttle at $48 for 2 of us.

Absolutely. Shared ride is just $21 pp.

Archived