Is a balcony worth the extra expense

I love Balconies, and yes, am definitely spoiled to them. However, I would never cruise Hawaii without a Balcony!! For $200 more, you will never regret it!! Have a wonderful cruise.

P.S. I am thinking about booking this one myself-save a Balcony for me!!

worth every penny. if you ever have one you will never be able to go back to an inside cabin

I disagree. I've done it, and I don't mind. I personally don't think the balcony is worth it. I know I'm in the minority. I opened it up, walked out, said this is nice, and that was it. I'd rather be up on deck with the activity. I'd spring for the balcony for Alaska or Europe, but never again for the Caribbean.

Hi. Yes without a doubt we would recommend a balcony. If you are not a late sleeper there is no better place to enjoy the days 1st cup of coffee and maybe a danish from room sevice than on your own little piece of heaven that is your balcony. The ocean is one of the most intoxicating things in the world. Yes it can be a little sunny but a good sunscreen will help that. Whatever you you decide you've already won by cruising. Have a great trip. John and Pam, Franklin Wi.

Archived